(Special chapter) Triple Date w/ Muinezu, Inoaoi and Tanjiro x Zenitsu

Zenisu POV

When I realized I always chased Nezuko because I liked Tanjiro I was super surprised I never knew I was gay... and I'm not I'm bai. I like guys and girls. I did like Nezuko, but eventually I realized that I liked Tanjiro better. Nezuko ended up falling in love with the mist hashira Muichro Tokito, and they are a perfect couple. Inoske and Aoi got together when Tanjiro and I were still unconscious. 

Nezuko POV 

Muichiro is taking me out on a date tonight, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inoske and Aoi Are coming too. I am going shopping with the girls at the butterfly mansion for clothes. When Zenitsu and Tanjiro got together Kanao was very sad but she found a guy she likes alot. Tanjiro met him in the old sowrd smith vallage, his name is Genya. They met in training, Kanao is training him now he is trying to learn a breathing technique. Kanao is the flower hashira. Muchiro is training me for final selection. Demons are rare but they are still out there whoever thought killing Muzan is going to end the demons was an idiot.                                                                                                                                                                     

Third person POV

When the group of demon slayers walked in they were greeted by a very kind lady. They sat down and ordered. They ate their food and left, the group went to the sweet shop and talked well into the night. When they finally got home it was 2:30AM.

When I wrote this my brain failed to register the gay couple and i thougt: OMG there are not enough girls! I feel so stupid.