14 - End

Fortunately, this is NOT the last chapter! Unfortunately, however, this is very nearly the last chapter. There will be an epilogue, chapter 15, after this, and with that, the story will have ended its short run. Thank you for your support, patience, and devotion! I hope to see you all in my next story!

Aizawa:

Izuku sent us his location from his phone. That means that he's still in there somewhere! I quickly gather everyone, alert Nezu, and inform the higher-ups, who give us the ok to perform a raid on the location. 

As per usual, All Might smashes the door in as a way of instilling fear, but when we get there, the place is deserted. Were we tricked? Was this just... bait? Then I hear talking somewhere and follow the voices. In a room far detached from the main space that we entered, are Dabi and Izuku. 

Dabi is sitting on a sofa, leaning comfortably on its arm as he talks to Izuku, who, to my rage, is wearing a collar, attached to which is a chain. In Dabi's hand is the end of the chain, which makes me think of a dog and its owner. "Freeze, miscreant!" All Might cries, pointing a chiseled finger at Dabi. "You shall do no more harm to young Izuku!" Dabi merely smirks and keeps talking to Izuku, this time in a much more hushed voice.

"Let him go!" I yell, canceling Dabi's quirk, and for good measure, Izuku's too. Dabi's smirk widens as he opens his other hand and reveals a vial. In the blink of an eye, he drinks its contents and kisses Izuku. I watch as Izuku swallows the contents of the vial as well via the kiss, and they both collapse onto the floor.

All Might hurriedly runs over to check Izuku's pulse, but he's gone. Our beloved Izuku is dead, and so is Dabi, the villain who toyed with us to the end. My world feels like it's ending. Again, I'll have to deal with this by hiding the cracks in my heart, but losing 3 students is painful. Unbearably so.

3rd person:

3 weeks have passed since Izuku's death. Inko was saddened by her son's death, even more so when the last time she could see him was in his casket. She committed suicide by hanging herself, unable to bear the loss of her son. An autopsy was done on Dabi and Izuku, and it was revealed that they'd ingested cyanide. Hundreds upon hundreds of scars littered Izuku's body, instigating horror, shock, and rage in the heroes. Furthermore, Dabi was revealed to be Touya Todoroki, the "dead" son of Endeavor. This tarnished Endeavor's reputation to no end, and Shoto now smiled sadly every time he thought about his dead brother.

The news made headlines all across Japan. A hero's "dead" son had kidnapped and killed a hero course student from UA, along with himself. The finer details were kept secret. The case had left several mysteries behind, but the biggest of which were whether or not Dabi and Izuku HAD actually been in love, and how they could have been in love at all.

Izuku's funeral was an open casket funeral. Inko was seen crying miserably at the funeral, too sad to be comforted in any way, not even when her husband showed up. Dabi, on the other hand, was visited by his family, save for his father. Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto spoke quietly to him from next to his casket, having several one-sided conversations with their fallen loved one. Izuku and Dabi had died with peaceful smiles on their faces.

A twisted end to a twisted love.

End of chapter.

Thank you for patiently reading this far into the story. I understand that this certainly isn't a wholesome story, which I didn't intend to make it, but hopefully you weren't looking for a fucking wholesome story. Apologies for the short chapter, but I didn't know what else to write without spoiling the epilogue.

The epilogue will be about what happened to Izuku and Dabi after they died, when their souls left their body.

Have a good day/night.