Part 5

"To the supermarket! There's an offer today so he might be there!"

With that, both you and Len went to the supermarket. Although most of the stuff were almost sold out, still people crowded the supermarket because it was near the subway station. Both of you got stuck a couple of times too like canned sardines. Soon, you lost sight of Len.

"Len? Hey Len where are you?"

There was no reply. The sights and sounds were overwhelming you since you were not used to crowded areas. Soon, your vision began to blur. Before you could pass out onto the tiled floor, someone grabbed your hand. You looked up to see Len.

"C'mon let's get to the second floor, over here's too crowded! (Y/N) you look sick are you okay?"

"A little. Let's get going."

Len pulled you across the square and up the stairs. You were giddy at first, but Len's hand kept you going. You couldn't help but think that his hands... were surprisingly big. You kept your head down to hide your blush. As soon as you guys reached the second floor, you scanned the crowd for the blue-haired guy.

"We're here. Seems like Kaito won't be here; his favorite cold food section selling ice-cream is closed."

"You're right, he's the easiest to spot in a crowd. During days like these he'll probably stop by the cafe. Let's go (Y/N)!"

Again he grabbed your hand and you stared at his back. Somehow, these funny feelings wouldn't go away.

*Go to Part 2.

Edited on 25/12/15