Chapter 4 - Sayuri's Health

Kanha was standing infront of the nursery as he saw them placing their jaan on her assigned cradle. Just then a notification ran on his phone and he saw it. His eyebrows furrowed. "I'm sorry baby, I'm leaving you alone but give me 5 mins, just 15 mins and I'll be back with you. Pakka promise. Love you", said Kanha as he ran towards the room number Nakul messaged him. The room where Sayuri & their whole family is now.

As he reached there, he saw everyone the happiest they have ever been. Dadu & Papa were laughing like they laughed never before. Saroj, Indu & Dadi were smiling, talking about her small feet, small hands & that eyes similar to Kanha while her lips are similar to Sayuri whereas Nakul was re-watching the video he recorded.

Just then Saroj saw Kanha as she stood up, went upto him & gave him the warmest, most beautiful hug ever as she cupped his face, kissed him on his forehead & said nothing. Her eyes were enough for Kanha to realise how happy & content everyone is. Before he could ask, Nakul said, "Bhabhi is in this room. She is currently unconscious. Doctor's told us that she is not that great health wise right now but they are observing her & hopefully will be having an improvement by tomorrow morning."

Kanha immediately became cautious as he said, "Umm... So when, so when will she be able to wake up & see the baby?" Nakul smiled as he said, "Doctors are saying she might wake up by tomorrow morning so she can meet everyone & especially the baby then." "Can I see her now?", asked Kanha to which Nakul replied, "No, not right now." Kanha nodded as he said, "Umm, baby is alone there, I don't want her to leave alone abhi. You all stay here & let me know as soon as Sayuri wakes up. Till then I'll go & watch her if that's okay.", said Kanha as Saroj almost urged him to leave mid sentence. Kanha ran towards the nursery as he sat on the bench from where he could see the best view of his child.

It was around 9:30 am in morning when Nakul called him to inform that Sayuri is waking up a bit. Saroj went in to check on her just half an hour before & informed that Sayuri was okay but is extremely weak. Kanha nodded as he went to the nurse & said, "My brother informed me that my wife is waking up. Can you please give me the baby, she ofcourse would want to see her first thing she wakes up." Nurse nodded as she went inside & handed him the baby.

The moment his pari was back in his arms, something inside him felt complete. He smiled as he looked at her and this time finally dared to touch her pinky little nose with his finger. His pari looked at him as he walked towards the room.