Mama and Explanations

Jacob had answered Amethyst cell phone hoping for some guidance on how to help her. It has been about a week since the fight with Victoria and she still hadn't regained consciousness. The cellphone had been going off for two days straight until finally Billy demanded that Jacob answer it. Billy had his hands full keeping Charlie out of things. The moment he answered he had some woman screaming in a another language at him. He double checked the caller ID again to look for a name and all it said was: mama. Jacob paled. He knew a little about who this could be but no where's near enough. 

"Ma'am, I am sorry I don't speak Romanian." Jacob said as politely as possible

The woman on the line went silent for a moment.

"Who is this?! Why does my daughter not answer?!" The woman said 

"My name is Jacob Black. There has been an accident. Amethyst has been in a coma for the last week." Jacob explained 

"I am her emergency contact why was I not notified?!" The woman shrieked 

"Um...Amethyst is currently resting at my house." Jacob answered 

The phone went dead silent for a moment. 

"I will be there with an entourage in 24 hours if my daughter is dead by the time I get there you and your pack will be joining her." The woman said and hung up

Jacob paled and looked at his father who overheard everything. Billy immediately got the elders together to get a plan in order. The next 24 hours was hectic. The council had one of the large empty house cleaned out and ready for the woman's arrival. They had Sam and Paul prepared to meet them at the airport. Embry would be driving a large van for the entourage where as Sam and Paul would drive the mother. They were concerned because they didn't know how many this woman was bringing with her so they prepared for six and hoped for the best. Sam and Paul were in the airport waiting. They finally found what the woman looked like after finding a photo of Amethyst with her dance teacher. They saw them coming directly towards them. There are four of them but Amethyst mother stood out the most. 

Sam and Paul had to admit the woman was gorgeous but the rest of the group had neutral faces

"You are the alpha I see. You can show us our accommodations later. We need to see to my daughter at once." The woman said and began walking outside 

"What is your name anyway?" Paul asked 

"My name is Diana Sange. Where is your vehicle?" Diana said 

Sam led the way and an hour later everyone was at the Council building since it was bigger to accommodate everyone. Amethyst was laid upon a cushy bed but was extremely pale and vulnerable looking. 

"Draga?!" Diana said rushing to her and touching her cold cheek

"Help her!" Diana called out

The other woman in their group rushed forward and took her pulse and blood pressure.