4

⚠️ short chapter ⚠️
...

You woke up and were the only one awake. You started to walk around to see where everything was and saw Katsuki peacefully sleeping. You then realized that your father was probably pissed and your mother was probably worried. You started to shake Katsuki awake.

An angry groan came out of his mouth and he grabbed onto your wrist. "What?" He asked, his eyes still closed. "We have to go! My dad is going to kill me if I don't get home!" You told him. "Why right now?! It's like 6:30!" He whined. "Katsuki! Wake up!" You shock him more but he kept falling back asleep.

You then got on top of him and started to shake him harder. "Get off of me." He ordered but you didn't listen. Suddenly, Kirishima walked in and just stood there shocked.

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to walk in on this." He mumbled before walking out. You tripped as you quickly got off and chased after him to tell him that it wasn't what it looked like while Katsuki was as red and Kirishima's hair.

...

After a while, you guys got ready to take you home. You didn't want to go home, you wanted to stay with Katsuki and Kirishima.

When you arrived, your father was pissed off and your mother looked worried. "Y/N!! Why the he'll did you leave?!" Your dad yelled. "Because! You were too drunk to take me home! So I stayed with them!" You pointed and Katsuki and Kirishima.

"You were drunk?!" Her mother asked as she hit her da don the back of the head. "Ahh! Rude much!" Your dad said as he held the back of his head.

"Y/N! I was so worried about you, my love!" Your mother worried and cupped your face with your hands. "I'm fine mama!" You reassured as you held her hands. "Ooo~who are these boys! They are very handsome!" Your mom said as she walked up to Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Mom!" You yelled as you ran to her. "You should date this one! He's cute! But he's cuter!" Your mom pointed to Kirishima then to Katsuki. "I swear to god mom!" You said embarrassed. Your mom laughed as she turned around and walked back to the palace.

"Y/N get over here now!" Your dad yelled. You turned to the boys. "Thanks for helping me. And it was nice meeting you two. I hope I see you again, king Katsuki." You said, fluffing Katsuki's hair before running inside the palace.

"She was so much fun to hang out with! I'm gonna miss her.." Kirishima mumbled. "I'm gonna miss her too.." Katsuki mumbled. "Aww! Katsuki has a crush!" Kirishima teased. "NO I DON'T SHITTY SCALES!!" Katsuki yelled before hitting him on the back of the head.

...

Later that night while everyone was sleeping, you decided to sneak out. You grabbed a bunch of clothes and self defense tools and made your way out.

You jumped out your window and you made the ground save your fall. You snuck throw the guards and ran into the woods before you did, you seen Adoraa sitting there, whimpering.

"Aww, you wanna come with me girl?" You asked and Adoraa nodded. You used the ground to lift her over the gate and onto the ground. You hopped on her back and signaled her to go. The bear took you into the woods and followed Katsuki and Kirishima's scent.

(3rd person)

Y/N arrived at Katsuki and Kirishima's cottage and knocked on the door. At the time, it was 2:36 in the morning. A sleepy Katsuki opened the door and rubbed his eyes. "What do you want-oh it's you. What the hell are you doing here at this time?" He asked.

"Can I come in? I ran away because I didn't want to stay in there anymore.." she mumbled. Katsuki nodded and let her in. "You could have came in the morning but instead your dumbass came at 2:36 at night." Katsuki said, angrily and sitting on the bed. "You don't understand." Y/N sat on the bed next to him.

"I came here because I don't want to get married. I want to live my life and here, I can do that. But at my stupid palace I have to be trained to be a queen. Eww. I just miss being poor sometimes." You told him. He stared at you, not only because you came late but because he felt bad.

Yes the great Katsuki Bakugou felt bad but didn't show it. "I guess you can live here." He mumbled. "Wait, really?!" You asked. "That's what I just said! Now shut up before I change my mind!" He replied which made you laugh.

You decided to make yourself comfortable and soon fell asleep on the edge of his bed. The only thing that was going through your mind was that you would finally be free again. The day you regained your freedom.