6

...

(2nd person)

You rubbed your eyes and you woke up in your massive bedroom. It has been a couple of days since your father took you away from Katsuki. Sadly, this was the day of the marriage.

You tiredly got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth before going to your closet to choose an outfit.

You chose a nice dress and walked down stairs. Your mother looked at you before smiling. "Hi honey!" "Hi mom.." you mumbled. "I know you don't want to do this but it's for the best!" Your mother told you.

"Well it's not the best for me. It's just for dad." You replied , looking away from your mom. "It's gonna be okay, dear." Your mother reassured. You just rolled your eyes and walked past her.

...

You walked outside and was greeted by a sad Adoraa. "Don't worry Adoraa. I miss them too and I know they'll come." You reassured. Adoraa sadly closed her eyes and started to walk to Draco and Evelyn. You sighed as you looked out in the sky.

"Come on, Katsuki. We're waiting.." you thought. Suddenly, your father came out of nowhere which startled you. "Hey baby! Todays the day!"

You faked a smile before saying, "yeah. I'm totally excited!" "Oh come on, I know you're being sarcastic." Your dad replied. "Oh really! That's nice!" You said.

"Y/N you have to be serious for this. I can't have you making a fool out of me!" Your father told you. You stared at him in disgust. You would make a fill out of him? Well you would but it's crazy how he thinks that about you.

You rolled your eyes and looked away from him. "I'll be in my room." You told him as you walked inside the palace. You heard him mumble something but you couldn't care less.

...

You completely lied and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. While you were doing that, butlers surrounded you.

"Would you like something to eat?"

"How's your day going?"

"It's the big day!"

You ignored them and grabbed an apple before heading out of the kitchen, leaving the butlers speechless. You sat at the table since you couldn't eat in your room and spotted Todoroki heading to you.

"It's our big day!" You teased. He rolled his eyes and sat down across from you. "I don't want to hear that anymore." He told you which made you laugh. "I don't want to hear that shit either!" You replied.

"But sadly, we have to act like we love each other." Todoroki said before looking at you smirking. "Oh Y/N! I love you to bits!" He stated. "And oh Todoroki! I love you to boo boo bear!" You played along which made you too laugh.

"I would rather say that to someone else than you." Todoroki said. You looked at him in shock. "Are you saying I'm ugly?!" You asked, joking around. "Oh yes I am." He replied. A look that read 'so mean' appeared across your face.

He chuckled before your dad showed up behind him. "Oh! Look at you two love birds getting along!" He said. You and Todoroki looked at each other before you said, "oh yeah! I just love him!" "I love her too! And I'm super excited for you to be my father in law!" Todoroki added.

"Oh lord! It's getting emotional!" He fanned his face before running away leaving you two laughing. "That was so cringe!" You fell back. "For real!" He replied.

...

A couple of hours went by and you were still waiting. You knew that he would come but you just didn't know when.

You told Todoroki about it and he knew right away that you were in love. Todoroki hasn't found a love yet, sadly, but he tries not to think about love much. He just focuses on his people and the people that make him happy.

Obviously, you made him happy but not in that way. You were like a best friend to him.

Later, he lead you up into your room an hour before your guy's actual wedding. The thought of Katsuki not getting there in time rushed through your brain.

You panted loudly but Todoroki was there to help. Suddenly, a maid walked in. "Prince Todoroki, it's time for you to get ready." The maid told him. He nodded as he got up and exited the room, leaving you in there by yourself.

You grabbed a book and started to read it but you were cut off by your favorite maid coming in to help you get ready. She tied your corset, did your makeup (unless you don't wear makeup like me), and picked out shoes for you.

You were all ready but still, you didn't feel like marrying someone. You sat on your bed as you watched the maid exit your room. You stared off into the distance when you suddenly heard your window open.

You turned and got up to grab your self defense tool. You pointed it at the window and shouted, "come out or I'll kill you!" Suddenly, your favorite ash blond came in.

"Katsuki?!" You said, happily as you ran to him, "You came.." "of course I did! I wouldn't leave one of my favorite big idiots behind!" He told you. You chuckled at the nickname and pulled him to sit down at the bed.

"So, are you'd till getting married?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm getting married today.." you replied. His eyes widened. "Today?!" He asked. "Yes, that's why I wished you came earlier.." you replied, looking down.

"I am not letting you get married!" He said. "Why?" You asked, confused. He stayed silent and looked away. "Answer me!" You demanded.

"IF YOU COULDN'T FUCKING TELL, I LIKE YOU, Y/N!!" He yelled. You were shocked but then smiled. "Look at you, red as a motherfucker." You mumbled. "Oh shut up asshole!" He replied. You smiled before getting closer to him, and kissing him.

He was shocked at first but kissed back. It was long kissed before you opened your mouth and his tongue slid in. You held his face with your hands and he had one hand on your thigh and the other holding himself up.

Suddenly, your dad walked in. "Y/N?! What the hell are you doing?!" He asked. You and Katsuki backed away from each other and your father walked over to the two off you.

"You're supposed to marry the prince!" He yelled. "Well dad, if you couldn't tell, I don't like Todoroki! And you're basically forcing me to! For you and your stupid palace!" You yelled back.

He stood there shocked and confused. "So I don't care what you do to me, I'm going to love Katsuki until the day I die!" You yelled again, standing up and grabbing Katsuki's hand. Katsuki smirked but then stopped when your dad glared at him.

"You get out, and you are going to marry him. I don't care if you hate him!" He yelled and push Katsuki out the window. "Katsuki!" You yelled and made ground save him but it looked like he didn't make it.

You covered your mouth in disbelief. You started to cry and your tears streamed down your face, making your sight blurry. You turned to your father who was just smirking. "Now come on, your future husband is waiting for you." He said, grabbing your wrist.

You tried to wipe your tears but they just kept streaming down. "You better stop crying." Your father threatened and you immediately stopped. You wiped your tears and walked with your father until you finally reached where you needed to be.

You sat down in a chair and just thought about what you just witnessed. Your dad just killed the actual love of your life and then expects you to date someone you don't even like? Bullshit.

Were you going to get him back? Yes. Were you going to kill him while doing it?

Yes

...