the beginning

Hi this is pretoriapoppie. I am actually hollandpop, but I had to uninstal wattpad because I didn't know how to deal with a writers block. So I am writing all of my stories(yet again) and I hope you enjoy them
Prologue

Even as a baby, I knew that I was different and that I would never fit in. My father looked at me as if I was a pile of dragon dung.

Even though he always tells mom at the dinner table that he has no doubt about it that I was going to be strong and a great chief.

Mom seemed to believe him, but I didn't. He never treated me as his son. Never told me a bed time story, never told me that he loved me, it didn't look like he cared at all.

Mom was the only one I had and I didn't like that I only had one parent one bit.

Even though they celebrated that the chief had a new son, I never feeled welcome at Berk.

One night, there was a dragon raid in my village and I saw milions of dragons being slaughtered. I didn't like it one bit. I was terrifmied when a dragon broke into our house one night.

Mom was there. She tried to save me, but wnen she saw that the dragon was tickling me, she stopped in her tracks and lowered her axe.

My dad came and ruined the moment. He sent an axe flying towards the dragon's neck and it dodged easily. It grabbed my cradle and flew of with me inside of it.

Valka's POV

Life on berk was terrifying. It was horrible that I had to have a child in this hard time. I couldn't sleep at night, because I knew that he wouldn't make it. Something would break into our house and steal the defencless baby.

Stoick never doubted that our son would be the strongest and be the best chief there has ever been on berk.

Until that that awful night, when a dragon broke into our house and stole our child, Stoick yelled," I knew it! He would never make it here! He is too small and weak for the job! "

He didn't act like he was sad, but I saw in his eyes that he was heartbroken. The pride of Berk was taken away from his family.

We haven't even named our son yet. It was tradition to name him two months after he was born. But I decided that his name was going to be Hiccup. And somehow I knew that he was still alive. And he would someday come back home.