peace offering

Rider's POV

I woke up and groaned. I couldn't move anything. It all hurt. I looked next to me and I didn't see the chunk of ice that I grabbed onto. Instead, I saw a dragon kneeling over me.

"Are you dead?"

"I don't think so"

"Are you okay?"

"Everything hurts, but I will live. Where am I?"

"You are on an island. I brought you to the first one I saw."

"Did you bring me to safety?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. I owe you my life. You are in debt of the dragon prince."

"Wow! You are the dragon prince? What were you doing out in the ocean like that?"

"I was kidnapped by vikings. They tried to take me back to their island, but luckily I escaped. I have to get back to the nest and evacuate everybody. They are in danger as long as the vikings know where they are."

"You don't have to go back. They are not there. They are looking for you as we speak. "

"Do you know where they are?"

"No, but I can scout up ahead and see where they are."

"Hopefully they are not at berk. I don't like berkians, but I don't want to see them getting hurt. And even more, I don't want to see my friends getting hurt. "

"If they are there, I will tell them that you are fine. And I will tell them where you are. In the meantime, you should find a cave and stay there. That way the waterdragons won't find you. Stay hidden and out of sight."

He flew off. "Wait! I didn't get your name!"

"It's Scullcrusher."

He flew on. I found a cave a few miles away from the beach. I went in deep. Tbere were no sighns of a bear ora dragon or anything for that matter.

I found a bunch of leaves and made myself a bed.

At least it was more comfortable than rock.

I layed down and closed my eyes ad fell aleep almost immediately.

I woke up when I felt that I was moving. I looked around and saw that I was on a dragon's back. It wasn't Toothless. It was someone else. A waterdragon.

"Where am I?"

"He's awake. The king will be pleased. King would want to see him." Said the dragon.

"Where are you taking me?"

"We will be going under soon." The dragon was still talking to another dragon.

"Wait! I can't breathe under water! You will kill me!"

"Do you think we should get the king up here, or should we just leave the kid be?" Asked the other dragon.

"Leave me be! Leave me be!"I answered for the dragon that I was riding on.

"Nah, let's bring the king up. He won't be happy if the kid is dead or if we let him go."

"You know we would have to go back underwater again some time, right?"

"Yeah, we will just chain the kid to a rock on the island near the nest. "

"Sounds good."

"Let go of me!"I yelled

"By the way, how do you think he can speak dragonease?"