rescue

Ominous person's POV

The great creature of white, blue and red came out of the ocean and onto berk. The paws breaking every house in its way. Rider was relieved to see the beast, but the other berkians were simply terrified.

Rider ran towards the coast where the beast stood, looking for the dragon prince. Suddenly, he was pulled back by the shirt and a sword was placed to his neck. But not before the bewilderbeast saw him.

"Let...go...of ...me!" Rider struggled to speak as the sword was making it hard to breathe.

The bewilderbeast roared and shot ice at one of the houses. It looked like he was angry, but he actually just wanted Rider to come back to safety.

"You are going to get the whole village killed! Let me Go! " said Rider.

"I am not willing to risk you getting away a d letting that beast destroy Berk. " said Stoick.

"I wouldn't let that happen. You have to let me go or else he will destroy everything!" That seemed to get Stoick back to his senses.

He let go of Rider and Rider ran to the shore to his beloved king. Rider hugged the beast's chin and climbed onto the tusk and then to the forehead, but When he was on the tusk, he looked back at berk one last time. He had found his old home and he was never coming back. And he was happy about it.

As soon as they left, Rider wondered how he was going to get back to the nest. He couldn't go underwater with his king. He simply just bad to fly over the ocean, but there were no dragons in sight.

"You're wondering how we aregoing to get you back to the nest, aren't you? " Rider nodded.

"Then it is a good thing that I brought company...."

Just then, toothless came up from behind the King's neck and jumped Rider. Toothless licked him in the face even though he knew it didn't wash out.

Rider's POV

As soon as toothless stopped licking me, I got on his back. We flew back to the nest and I was quiet the whole way there.

It was alot to take in for me. I had just visited my old home. I remembered that I was their upcoming chief. I also realised that Stoick and Valka were my parents and it had upsetted me that I didn't even recognise my own parents.

I kept on telling myself that I had an excuse to forget them, because I wasn't even a year old when I was taken away. But something in my mind kept on telling me that it was wrong of me to forget about my parents.

I was so deep in thought that I did even realise that we were at the entrance of the nest.

We landed next to my favourite spot and I climbed of toothless and layed down.

"Rider, are you OK? Did they hurt you? What's wrong? " I just shook my head. I now realised how valka felt when she saw me for the first time in twenty years and recognised me. It was heartbreaking.

"I just need time." I said quietly. The king nodded and walked away with toothless.

I looked around the nest and saw an opening between two trees. I walked towards it and sat down between it. I looked up and saw the stars. They were as beautiful as ever.

I layed down and started thinking about Valka and Stoick. They were nice people, but they killed dragons. Maybe Valka listened to me when I said that oly when you hurt dragons, they will hurt you back.

It would be incredible if dragons and vikings were united and didn't kill each other. That would really be amazing.

Why did I keep thinking about them? I had only just met them. They are your parents. Sure, but I don't belong with them. Are you sure? Yes. How can you be so sure? I just am ok? Now shut up!

That last statement seemed to shut that little voice inside my head up. With all of these thoughts dweling inside my head, I fell asleep. I didn't know how tired I was untill I finaly closed my eyes.