You're friend Darkiplier

He told you his name. Suprising him you immediately give him a hug. "What a cute human." He says making you blush. The auction house had him sign a contract. You were hungry mouth watering, you just hoped this stranger would hold up his end of the bargain. You hoped he'd give you food.

The contract reads as follows
When bought your owner can not starve you, force himself on you, or neglect any of your physical needs. Physical punishment is also forbidden. And you must be seen by a doctor within 3 days of the contract being signed.

Your knees felt weak from starvation. You didn't know you could walk all the way back. Darkiplier picked you up noticing you were swaying. "Where the nearest doctor, I think she's sick." He asks the auction workers. "We have a doctor on sight but it will cost you." They told him. "That's fine." He says. The doctor examined you and gives you a deworming pill. "I don't want to know what conditions this one was kept in." He says to Darkiplier.

  "Give her this medicine for a week, give her a bath when you get home, she's very dehydrated and hungry so give her a meal to." They made record of the visit. Noticing that Darkiplier had fulfilled to take you to a doctor within 3 days of purchase.

   "I brought a leash but you don't need it right? I mean I can't see you running anywhere in this state." He picks you up and brings you home. An oblivious markiplier is in his studio room recording.

  Wilford looks amused. "Well isn't that just fine and dandy, I'm sure Mark will be happy with this one." Darkiplier rolls his eyes. "Ussulay your pets are more fighty, especially the ones from the action. Is something wrong with her?" Wilford asks.

  "The doctor at the auction checked her and seemed to think she's mainly fine but I'm seeking a second opinion. She looks very sick." He runs you a bath making sure it's the right temperature. "Put some bubbles in it." Wilford yells waving his gun like a mad Man. Darkiplier rolls his eyes and adds the bubble bath.

  "Here put on this bathing suit so I can help you." He helps you wash up and leaves you his old hoody and boxers on the bed. "I need to get you some clothes but this should be like a dress on you. He exits the room giving you privacy and begins to make some soup. You stumble down the stairs nearly falling.

   "What about if she has rabies?" Wilford asks abruptly. "No, she's just very sick." Darkiplier says. "A man you did not recognize comes over. "Hello I'm Dr.Iplier you're dying." You scream and start to cry. Darkiplier slaps him in the face.

  "You said that about Mark 3 years ago and he's perfectly healthy. He picks you up and sets you down. You can't help but wonder why all these men looks so similar. Markiplier comes out of his recording room. You recognize him from the internet.

   "Darkiplier????? Is this a human from the auction." You weakly rest your head at the table. "This one has rabies." Wilford says. "And only a day to live." Dr.Iplier adds.

  "She dosen't have rabbies she just needs an actual doctor. I'm taking her to one after she eats and drinks."