Chapter 1

Vanessa's POV

I woke up like usual to the sound of my phone ringing.And I obviously knew who it was,Zayn! My amazing, super boyfriend and yes if you thought its Zayn Malik from One Direction then you thought absolutely right! Me and Zayn have been going out for about 6 close to 7 months or some what something like that.

And every one of those months, every college day, he phones me in the morning at 7am so I can wake up and go to school on time!! You see I never wake up on time, I always get late for everything.And when I say everything, I mean everything.But one thing I'm never late for is my food no one can ever separate me from the love of my life. anyways yah....

I answered the phone half awake and half asleep.

"Hey babe g'morning" How on Earth can someone be soo happy in the morning?

"Good morning Zayn" I weakly replied with most enthusiasm I could put in my voice. I mean its 7am!

"Sorry am I a bit late waking you up?"

"No.Perfect timing as usual.Thanks."

"No problem in waking an angel like you its actually a blessin' "

"Gosh.Zayn you can be soo cheesy at times" he just laughed at my response.

"Anyway....After I finish college why don't you come over to my place? Mum and dad were thinking of a family dinner just yesterday.Your family and mines! You can come over earlier and auntie, uncle and the rest of your family can come later?How does that sound?"

"That sounds great! Now go get ready or you'll be late. I'll pick you up from college"

"Ok bye babe"

"Bye Vanessa love you babe!"

"Love you too"

As Zayn said I went to go get ready or I'd be late!

A/N End of chapter one what did u guys think of it? Its my first story soo plz dont hate it!!Comments will be much appreciated! xxxx :) Plz let me know wat u think of it!