Chapter 9

Vanessa's POV

My eyes fluttered open.I found Zayn's arm wrapped around me, his warm breath brushed against my neck,sending tingles down my back. I moved forward a bit to grab my phone from the side table,being careful not to wake Zayn. ( Well its not like he will,I mean he can sleep for ever!)

I grabbed it and layed back down in my very comfortable position.I punched in the password and glared at the time 12.00am.OMG! I woke up soo early.

I shifted to my right where Zayns perfect face layed. I swiped my thumb across Zayns cheek.He looked amazing. I nuzzled my head back in Zayns chest and didn't know when I drifted asleep.

Zayns POV

I woke up to see a pair of light brown eyes staring at me,

"Morning love" I whispered.

"Morning Zaynie-kins," I rolled my eyes, I hate it when she calls me that.

"I'm sowwy." She giggled.

"Zayn, you know I've been waiting forever for you to wake up!"

"Sorry its not my fault!" I was being completely honest, its not my fault I wake up late.

"It's my fault Zayn, sorry for blaming you." I was really confused at what she was saying.

"How?" I asked.

"Because when you were asleep,I should've whacked you one!" She said smiling sweetly.

"Well I'm awake now but I still wanna see you try 'whack me one'." I said saying the 'whack me one' part louder than the other.

"Fine!" She said,still smiling sweetly.

"Fuck! Oww! Vanessa!" I shouted at her, she kicked me hard on my.....

"Shame!" She yelled back,laughing uncontrollably.

"I gunna get you!" I ran up to her still in pain,twirled her around and dropped her on the bed.I held her hands above her head.

"What you gunna do Malik?" She questioned still smiling.

"Watch!" I released a hand free and gripped both her hands with one of my hands.With my free hand I started tickling her stomach.She laughed uncontrollably!

"Z-Zay-Zayn st-op tickling me!" 

"Sorry babe, I love the way you laugh too much stop..." I said with true honesty.

Vanessa's POV

"Sorry babe,I love the way you laugh too much to stop..." He said, his gripped loosened on my hands, I took this chance to escape. I got up and was about run but Zayn caught me in his arms,

"Where you goin'?" He questioned.

"Away from you!"

"Okay." With his soft plump lips he gave me a kiss on my cheek and let go of me. I pecked his cheek and grabbed my towel  and robe.

"Zayn I goin' to have a shower when I come back you better have had a shower and gotten dressed!" I screamed running out.

.........................................................20 minutes later..................................................

Zayns POV

I just ended the call with Louis telling him that I'd be coming over to his place with Vanessa and Emily,I did promise her yesterday I'd take her to meet Lou,it was a promise I intended to keep.

Vanessa rushed into the room in her robe, wiping her hair down. I was fully dressed in my grey top and a pair of black jeans I got from Vanessa's cupboard (I always have a spear set of clothes a hers!)

"Vanessa quickly get ready!"

"Why?" She replied with her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"Were goin to see Lou,remember I promised Emily."

"Oh, okay gimme a sec to get ready." She said walking into her closet to look for something to wear. She came back out,with a blue top,black jeans and a black pair of heels (A/N pic on the side,sorry its a bit squished!).She went into the bathroom to change and came back to do her make up.I watched her as she carefully blow-dryed her hair,then slipped a pair of eye are-rings on. She applied mascara and some eye liner last of all put a bit of  clear lipgloss on.She turned to me waiting for me to say whether she looked good or not.

"You look flawless." I said admiring her beauty.

"Lets get Emily and go,does Zack wanna come?" I asked her.

"Umm...No hes goin' somewhere with his friends today." She replied.

We left the room and went downstairs,

"Morning" I said to Mr and Mrs Reed.

"Morning" Replied Mr Reed.

"Good morning honey," Said Mrs Reed.

"Mum wheres Em,me her and Zayn are going to Louis's house,she wanted to see him." Said Vanessa to her mum while I talked to Mr Reed.

"Oh is that why she was so eager for you and Zayn to wake up!" Said Mrs Reed laughing.

"Zaynnnnnnnn!" Emily came running in and hugging me.

"Can we go now!!" She said tugging my hand.

"Yeah sure." I said grabbing my keys from my trouser pocket.

"Bye" I said whilst Vanessa kissed Mr and Mrs Reed as Emily tugged me along.

"Bye" They both replied as Vanessa came.We got in the car.

A/N I was thinking if I wrote shorter chapters but updated more often how does that sound? Btw happy birthday to my bestie @TazminLovesTop <3 xx plz comment/vote! :)