Chapter 8

Vanessa's POV

I really didn't know what dare they were going to give me,Doniya,Waliyah and Zack were all huddeled up together whispering,Zayn had a call from Simon so he's in the other room talking.

"Okay we got it!" Said Waliyah grinning from ear to ear (told you I'm going to regret this!)

The door opened it was Zayn he came in and sat down,

"Okay,soo your dare is..." Said Doniya, as Zayn took a seat on the floor.

"That you have to sit in your closet with Zayn for half an hour!" Shouted Zack,my jaw dropped just like Zayns.

"I'm not sitting in a closet with him for HALF AN HOUR!!!" I shouted standing up, I don't want to be stuck with that meanie!

"Doniya its her dare not mine, give her sumin' else!" Zayn screamed he was now standing aswell.

"No changing dares and Zayn when you get 21 you can skip it 'coz this will count as your go." Said Doniya trying to get him to sat yes.

"COME ON!!!" Said Waliyah pushing us together and into the closet.

"NOO!!" I screamed as Waliyah pushed us in.I was stuck!

..............................................................IN THE CLOSET..............................................................

I heard some giggle then tried pushing the door open again,it didn't work again! Oh fuck why did it have to have a lock from the outside!

"There's no point its not going to open!" Said Zayn; there was a weired silence,on one was in the room,I think they all went to Zack's room.

I let out a sign.It was pitch black,the only light was coming through the white wood doors of the closet.(In between every plank of wood there was a little gap.)

After 10 minutes of standing I moved some of the shoes on the closet floor and sat down(the closet was the size of a little room),resting my head against the wall.My eyes stayed put on Zayns figure in the dark,I think he was staring back at me...

After a minute or two Zayn came and took a seat next to me.I shifted a little gaving him some more space.

Tick tock tick tock..... I thought sitting there as I remembered I had some photos lying in a box somewhere.I got up and went to the shelf with my jumpers,found it.I went back to where I was sitting.

"Whats that?" Zayn asked.Well we are stuck together so...

"Ohh,you know that little pink box you gave me its that,I put some photos in it." Not telling him its photos of me and him.

"I've got my phone so we got some light to see." He had his phone all this time!

"Oh okay." I opened the lid slowly,whilst Zayn took his phone out.

"I remember this photo!" I said smiling at Zayn,we'd been through a bunch of photos talking and smiling remembering the months we'd been together.I was trying to forget that he weren't talking to each other.

"Oh yeah,that was when I took you to that park." Me and Zayn were smiling hugging close together,it was a cute photo.

We went through a few more,

"That's all I have." I said frowning, I put all the photos back in the box,Zayn watching me as I moved swiftly.I got up to move when I noticed that Zayn had his arm around me.For some reason whenever me and Zayn are together we somehow- most of the time are holding hands or he has his arm around me.

"Oh sorry" He said also noticing. 

I put the little box away,about to say something to Zayn when,