Chapter 4

A/N i know i said i'll update in a week but i'm nice soo....

Zayns POV

I opened the door for Vanessa to get into the car and she winked as if she was planning her revenge for the pin againsted the wall. I got in and started the engine, off we go.

There was a awkward silence so I decided to put the music on.It was my Katy Perry album.I was just about to sing along to the chorus of "this is the part of me" when i was rudely cut off.I turned around to see Vanessa had offed it and was now changing the CD to our new album Take Me Home.

"Hey what was that for?" I got no reply but I did get a dirty look!

She put the CD in the car CD player she then blasted the volume on high.She then skipped some songs and changed it to her favourite song Back For You!(A/N i love this song,on the side)

The music started and Liam's part was going to start Liam's part I decided to sing along.

"Whenever I close my eyes I picture you there.."

Me and Vanessa exchanged looks we both started singing along to the song at the same exact time as each other.

"OMG that was awsome we both started singing at the same time!!" Vanessa said as she started laughing.

"I know right that was...cool!" I say agreeing with her.

The song was still playing.... We both just sat there in silence humming to the music as it soon got to an end.The next song was Heart Attack.

Vanessas POV 

 It was really weird because neither me or Zayn were talking.

I thought I'd get a conversation started, usally me and Zayn can talk for hours about random topics without noticing that day turned to night!

"Zayn how long left?" It was a kinda stupid question because I already knew it was only another 10 minutes.And I guess that's why Zayn started laughing.

"Vanessa i'm sure you know the answer to that!"

"No,no I don't Zayn its just... I hate to break it to you but your driving really slow today!" I said with a little wink ,which I'm sure he didn't catch.

"What I'm not driving slow!" His voice sounded a little angry.

"Are too!!"

"Am not!" He replied in his defence.Hes like a little baby sometimes!

"Wateva Zayn you 'nd me both know your driving slow today!" I knew by saying this I'll end up regretting it.

"Oh yah lets see what you hav' to say after this!"

Oh shit Zayn was driving really fast now god! It was about 2 mins hes been driving like this.

My stomach's starting to hurt badly!

"Zayn....." I said in discomfort.

 A/N  Plz plz comment.Thank you! xx