Chapter 10

Vanessa's POV

I got into the car and sat down at the back of Zayns Bentley, Em and Zayn sat at the front taking and giggling. I watched as Zayn spoke to her whilst driving,the fact that he was soo good with kids was amazing.

I decided to get my phone out as soon as I got it out my phone vibrated in my hand,it was from Charlotte it says:

Heyy haven't talked 2 u in ages! wuu2? what did u do with zayn after I left ;) xxx

This girl was impossible, I replied back saying,

I kno I haven't talked 2 u in ages aswell.I'm in the car with zayn and Em were goin 2 see Louis and the boyz.and btw wat me and zayn did after u left is none of ur business! :P xxx

I clicked send and got a instant reply back,

WTF ur goin to meet Harry and u dint tell me!

I couldn't help but laugh...You see Charlotte has a MASSIVE crush on Harry, and I think harry might just have a little crush on him back;but I didn't tell Charlotte because I wasn't really sure. anyway I wrote to her saying,

Sry, zayn just said were goin 2 meet 'em in the mornin' unexpectedly! x

I was being completely honest. again almost instantly I got a reply

K fyn! u better be tellin' the truth! -_- but nxt time even if its 2 in the mornin u hav 2 tell me!

k I will! xx I replied back. I put my phone back and dropped my head so it just fell back againsted the seat.I closed my eyes just listening to what was going on around me.all I could here was the sound of the wheels,Zayn and Em werent talking since Em had fell asleep,she must've woke up really early today.the sound of the wheels were surprisingly relaxing.We still had 1 hour till we'd get there. Zayn looked up into his mirror and saw me sitting there.

"Zayn eyes on the road," I told him,he'd probably have a little smirk plastered on his face. He had his sunglasses on,covering his beautiful eyes.

"Zayn?"

"Hmm" He replied turning left.

"I'm bored,can we do sumin'" I said grumply.It was a bit stupid of me because he was driving soo he couldn't really do anything.

"Well I can't really stop driving in the middle of the motorway to give you a kiss..."

"Shut up.All you ever think about is how to get your lips on mine!" It's true were nearly always kissing-For the record Zayns the one that pulls me in for the kiss!

"I think about other things aswell." He said giving me a wink. I got up slightly and pulled his hat of his head and putting on my head.It was my favourite hat of his.(a/n theres a cute pic with zayns wearin a hat!!)

"Haha Zayn, you won't get your hat back until you stop being a bad boy and be a good boy!"

"Its not my fault you fell for me!" WTF!

"Sorry Zayn but if you can remember YOU asked ME out!" I said saying the 'you' and 'me' louder.

"Yeah,but I didn't tell you to fall in love with me now did I." I didn't say anything to reply.

"See you aren't sayin' anythin' 'coz its true!" He said smiling as if he just got the biggest chocolate bar in the world.

"Vanessa,"

"What" I said through gritted teeth.

"I love you too!" He said.

"When did I say I love you!" I said to him.

"Vanessa, you don't love me...." He said bursting into fake tears.

"I'm joking Zaynie" I said,messing his hair up.

"Vanessaaa!" He moaned trying to move my hand.I started laughing. Zayn doesn't let anyone touch his hair except me and if I'm the only one that's allowed to touch it I should mess it up once in a while! He was still fixing he hair with one hand whilst driving with the other. I moved his hand away as I tried my best to fix it,I mean I was facing the back of his head.

"Here you go Zayn,I fixed it!" I said after minutes of fixing it.

"Thank you" He said as sweetly as he could.

"Your welcome my lil Bradford Bad Boi!" I said pinching his cheek.

Zayns POV

Ouch she pinched my left cheek really hard.

"Oww, Vanessa why you always hurting me first in the morning when you kicked me in the-You know and now pinching me cheek!" She started giggling,my YouKnowWhat was still hurting a bit,she can kick really hard you know!

................................................................................................................................................................

After driving what felt forever we got to Lou's, Emily had woken up and was in Louis's arms talking to him, Lou and the boys were standing outside with Vanessa as I finished parking. Got out and everyone was quite and facing me,

"What?" I said.

"Zayn what happened to your face?" Said Haz.

"What,what happened to my face!" I said panicking.

"Your left cheek" Said Liam. Vanessa started laughing.

"What happened to your cheek Zayn?" Liam asked.

"Why don't you ask my lovely girlfriend," I say to Liam.

"What did you do to Zayns cheek Ness?"

"Well, I kinda pinched him,really hard." The boys and everyone burst into laughter.

..................................................................................................................................................................

We were heading back to Vanessa's house so I could drop Vanessa and Em off. We had spent half the day their it was 6.30pm now.My cheek was stilll red but it didnt hurt but I told Vanessa that it did hurt when she asked me.I think she felt sorry so she was nice to me for the whole day!!

A/N hope you guyz liked it! will be updating 2 more times this week!! comment/vote xx :) charlotte is my bestie @georgesPWincess_ 2990 xx