Chapter 3

Vanessas POV

Zayn took his glasses off and I could hear Charlotte walk away laughing, leaving me and Zayn alone.But instead of turning around to shout out bye, I found myself wrapped up in Zayns muscular arms protectively.I assumed my face was still red because Zayn was grinning from ear to ear. Soon enough I find his lips meeting mine he slowly gives me a sweet kiss then he then pulls away and smiles.

Some people may say Zayns a player; that's one of the many reasons my friends were telling me that i'm going to end up heart-broken at the end of my relationship with Zayn.My friends told me Zayn can't commit to one girl at a time.But the truth is that Zayn isn't like that at all....he tells me that he would never hurt me ever. And I believe that.

Because all these thoughts were running through my head a small tear slipped ,slowly down my left cheek.As a result of this I could see Zayn had totally changed expressions.From a happy Zayn he had automatically changed into a caring worried Zayn.

"Vanessa whats wrong?" Zayn questioned in almost a whisper.

"Nothing, you know how tears sometimes fall out of my eyes if its really windy." I didnt ever tell Zayn about these things and I wasnt about to so I just made up a little excuse to cover up the thoughts but i know Zayn woudn't belive it.

"Anyway itsn't it time we get going?" I was trying to change the subject as quickly as I could.

Zayns POV

Vanessa was hiding something but I didn't say anything.Instead stood there looking at Vanessas flawless face,she asked me a question but I didn't reply because I was so lost in her light hazelnut coloured eyes.They were just beautiful and you could easily get lost in them.She just stood there looking into my eyes, now both of us lost in each others eyes. As the wind started blowing harder strands of her brown wavy hair got to her face.I lifted a hand that was tightly wrapped around her small waist to move the hair off her face.I slowly brushed a hand across her right cheek making sure not to hurt her as I moved the hair.Our eyes were still locked tightly in each others, making the rest of the world disappear.

Vanessa shifted in my grip a bit and pulled away slightly.She moved her little hands that were resting on my chest and wrapped them around my neck.She signed quietly and said

 "Zayn, I know we could do this all day but look around were the only ones here!"

I turned around and examined the place with my eyes looking here and there.She was right we were the only ones here.

"Ohhh yeah we are the only ones here."I said whilst biting my bottom lip sightly.

At that exact moment Vanessa hit my arm and for some reason said "Zayn stop it!"

I was quite puzzled because I wasn't quite sure what I did I mean I didn't do anything! I asked decided to ask Vanessa what I did but in response to this she hit me harder and said that

'I knew what I did'.

Vanessas POV

Next thing I knew was that I was pinned againsted the wall beside where Zayn had parked his car.He had his devious smirk spread across his face.He gripped both my wristes tightly. He came in closer and said

 "No I don't know what I did, can you tell me?" I was about to smack him again but saw I was stuck in Zayns tight grip! so instead I said

"Zayn you know very well what you did!"

He came in closer and started kissing me passionately.I didn't start kissing him back until a while. As I started kissing him back he mummered in between

"Babe your such a tease"

I giggled slightly and pulled back.We both started laughing as I found myself back in Zayns arms....

Zayn can really play it well, he knew exactly what he did.

A/N 3rd chapter hope you guyz liked it! plz comment !!! :)  xxx i'll update sometime saturday next week! x