Part 23

I look at Phil back at the ground I jump out the window, but I didn't get far. Before I knew it there were arms wrapped around me and pulling me back.

" YOU BITCH " " Tommy calm down " " LET ME GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT " " Tommy please relax " " NO LET ME GO " " I will let you go when you calm down. " " I'm calm bitch let me go. "

" Tommy " Phil says " Why did you try to jump out the window? " " I... Don't want to go to jail." " What makes you think that you're going to jail. " " I'm... I'm a vigilante don't they go to jail. "

" They do " Techno starts " But you are too young " " No I'm not I'm 18. " " You thank we believed that kid we found out a few days after you started working here. " " Well legal you are allowed to work but you look nothing like an 18-year-old also we asked Henery if you were lying about your age. "

" Henery, you bitch " " You never told me to lie about your age " " I didn't know that you can detect if someone is lying or not. " " Okay it's funny to listen to you two fights but we need to discuss what we are going to do with Dream. " 

" We also need to put a lock on that window so Tommy can't go through the Window. " " I'm right here you know. " " We know. " " Screw you. " " I Can go find someone to put a lock on the window while one of you stay with Tommy to make sure he doesn't try going out the window again and the others can go and discuss on what to do with Dream " Nikki says.

" That will be great Nikki thanks but who will stay with Tommy " " I don't need a babysitter " " It's just in case mate " " I'll stay with Tommy " Wilbur says " Okay Wilbur you will watch Tommy in till Nikki gets back with the locksmith then can you come to the meeting room? "

" Ya okay will do. " " Tommy aren't you happy you get to spend the day with your favorite person. " " One no and two I like Techno more. " * Wilbur fake gasp * " Don't be jealous Wilbur. " " Don't you have places to be. "

" Your right mate we will be going now. " " Well Toms now that you're with your favorite person we can play some games in till Nikki gets back with that lock smith which will be a while. "

" Whatever what are we playing. " " Have you ever played goldfish? " " A few times " " Then lets play. " " who said I wanted to play with you? " " Well, I am your favorite person also we have nothing else to do this is your only option. " 

" Fine lets play. "