Food and Smarts

**Levi's POV**
"Jean are sure you heard her correctly?" I began laughing. "Mikasa isn't like that kind of girl to just say things like that." Jean just rolled his eyes.
"Levi, I'm sure of it. There was a big crowd surrounding Mikasa and Annie in the hallway this morning." He picked up a grape holding it his lips. "All I heard is Mikasa telling Annie that she shouldn't be saying your not broken. You are breaking inside and not showing emotion but thats because your the strongest and other crap like that." He slide the grape in his mouth.
"Tch, I know Mikasa better then you do." I felt my heart beat a little fast. "I highly doubt she said that to Annie." Taking a deep breath scanning the room and noticed Mikasa and Sasha walking outside. Mikasa glanced at me along with several eyes. The door was now shut tight. "I thought Ackerman eats inside?" I asked Jean.
"I thought the same but maybe-wait why did you say Ackerman instead of Mikasa?" He took a bite out of his apple.
I smirked. "To be honest with you, Ackerman is better to be friend and I'll call her Mikasa again when we get together." I leaned back on the chair with my legs crossed. "Its going yo happen." Jean just sighed.

***Mikasa's POV***
"Now can you tell me?" Sasha sat under the shady tree beside me. "What happen between you and Annie? Why is Levi mentioned in this anyway?" She continued to chew her potato thoroughly. For some reason my heart ached when she said his name. "I.. I told Annie to shut up and stop saying that Levi isn't broken." Now I see why Annie said I like him. I sounded like a total retard in the hallways! "I know Levi doesn't show a lot of emotion when he loses someone important to him but thats only because he wants to strong. He is breaking but in the inside." Sasha put down her potato and hugged me warmly.
"Mikasa I'm sorry this is so sudden but you like your close to shedding tears." For once she was right. My eyes started to sting and I felt the tears ready to pour. "And sorry I know you said not to say this but," she paused for a moment. "you sound like you have feelings for him. You are just denying it. You protected him and stood up for him when Annie said those things about him." I wanted to smash her into a tree now but I kept listening what she had to say. "If nobody told you this before, no one in the whole school knows Levi is breaking inside. Your the only one who knows." I blinked away my tears. Sasha was actually thinking. How did I know he was breaking? I haven't talked to him ever since he pushed Eren into the tree and kicked him several times leaving bruises on his chest. "Mikasa?" Sasha pulled me away from her . "Are you alright?"
I brushed a tear away. "Yes I'm fine." I stared blankly at my food. "I'll just go look for Annie." She looked me all sad. "So if your not going to eat your food.. can I have it?" I knew she wasn't that smart. "Sure." But she did help me.
"Yay thanks Mikasa!" I giggled when she grabbed my salad and started eating the grilled chicken. "Your an awesome friend." Her smile warmed my heart. I tried to stand up but it seems as if my legs fell asleep, but a hand was extended to me. It wasn't Sasha's hand...