Hurt

***Mikasa POV***
"Can I help you up? Your legs seem like they have fallen asleep." I brushes my long hair out of my eyes, looked up seeing Levi's hand, with tears in my eyes.
"Sure." I accepted his hand and he pulled me up. "Thanks but- ahh!" I fell right into his arms. I guess my legs aren't quite awake yet.
He put an arm around my waist. "You should be a little more careful." Grr why does he have to be so cute.
Sasha grabbed her food and stood up. "Mikasa I'll see you around." She ran back inside the lunch room without me answering. I guess she wanted me alone with Levi.
"Now," he pulled me closer to his toned chest. "lets get going, we only have 20 minutes to talk." Why was my heart racing? I never felt so close to him. Could I.. no. Get yourself together. I don't like him.
Before we took a few steps, I pushed him away from me. "No just stop this!" I kept my head down with my fist clutched. "I'm done with your stupid bullshit Levi!" I didn't want to look at his express but if I were to guess his express, it will be disappointing.
"Ackerman what are you talking about?" He tried to place his hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away, looking straight into his light gray eyes. "Don't you fucken say that! You know exactly what I'm talking about!" My voice become from innocent to aggressive. "Stop staring at me! Stop asking Eren where I am! You hurt him! I still remember what the hell you did to him!"
He stared at me blankly. "I know you still remember." He spoke so calmly. "You were there when it happen. I told you that brat won't learn anything if he doesn't know what pain feels like."
Thats it. He crossed me. "JUST SHUT UP!!" I kicked him right in the stomach causing him to slam his back on the tree. "I had enough of you!" He slowly feel to his knees looking at me with no expression but I knew what he was thinking. "Eren is my family and I want is to protect him but if you-" he grabbed my shirt pulling me to his level. "Ackerman," his eyes looked so.. so lost and scared. Suddenly the world went black. He struck a punch to my right cheek causing me to bite me lip letting blood dtip to my skirt and knee. "Do you feel the pain now Ackerman?" I could taste the blood in my mouth. "Eren felt the same pain as you but the difference is that I felt more pain than you and him combined."
I stared at him, eyes filled anger. "I'm not stupid. I know your broken. Your eyes speak the truth."
Leaves began to fall along with petals of flowers. "But do you know why I'm in pain?"
"Yes. You lost important people to you also known as love ones." I couldn't feel my body, its as if, my whole body went numb.
"Thats only part of it." He reached for my hand but since it was numb, I couldn't pull away. "I had to hurt the women I love." Love? That word struck me along with Levi's lips pressed against mine. Love.. he was.. no.. he is in love with me. I couldn't feel his lips but I saw them with mine. I couldn't move. I couldn't feel anything but pain.

**Levi's POV**
I know she couldn't feel anything because I numbed her entire body, but I wanted her to know how much I love her. "Ackerman.." I pulled away from her, seeing crystal tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry for what I did." She regained her strength and stood up wiping the blood from her lip. "I should go." She walked toward the football field.
"Ackerman I lo-" she cut me off. "Don't say that word, it only hurts me more." She kept walking to the field but I didn't bother to stop her. I want her to know that my feelings for her won't change. I looked at my watch checking the time. "Only 10 minutes before the bell rings. I should get going." I regained my balance and walked around in the halls, passing the football field, staring at Mikasa on her knees staring blankly at the grass. I continued to walk down the halls and sighed. "Mikasa.. " I turned left and bumped into four eyes.
"Oh I'm sorry. I guess I didn't you see you there." She fixed her glasses and held on to her text books.
"Its fine four eyes." I tried to ignore her but she walked beside me. "Why are with me?" She struggled. "Well since Jean is with Sasha right now, I was wondering if I can stick with you for a while." Jean ditched me for potato girl? Tch, makes sence since I ditch him for Ackerman. "Sure you can stick around for a while." She hugged my left arm. "Thanks Levi." Her expression wasn't crazy like she was a moment ago. She was being a normal calm girl instead of a science freak. "Where should we go?" I pointed to the benches under the tree filled with blossoms. She nobbed and took a seat but we were sitting across each other. "You picked a perfect spot." She grabbed some of the petals that fell from the tree.
"Yeah I try." I stretched my arms out and she giggled. I wonder Mikasa is doing? My stomach still hurts from when she kicked me into the tree. "Levi are you okay?" She asked all worried.
"Yes I'm okay." I lied. "I guess my stomach didn't like the food I digestive." Another giggle. Mikasa. I love her so much. There was a pain in my chest but I ignored it.
"So how's everything?" Hanji asked a couple simple questions. The conversations seemed endless. Mikasa. She was all that was on my mind. Mikasa. Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman..