A past uncovered

***Mikasa POV***
The foorball field was the only place I knew I could get some time to myself. "How could he say that?" I plucked a flower from the ground holding it to my chest. "I guess when she told him she loved him, he didn't accept her love." A pulled off a petal letting the air take it away. "He didn't love her. I told him she loved him." I shut my eyes. "Petra.. before you died.. did Levi ever feel the same?" Tears ran down my cheek. "Petra.. Petra.. I wish knew how you were.. but its been 3 years without you.." The flower fell from my hand. "Petra.." I continued to sob until I heard Eren's voice. "Mikasa! Mikasa!" I heard him approaching so I wiped away my tears and turned around. "What is it Eren?" A bit of anger was in my voice.
"Mikasa I know your going to get mad at me when I say this but please just listen." I took deep breath and he began talking. "I went inside Petra's room, opened a couple boxes and then I saw some letters she wrote to you and Levi." Letters? Why did she wtite letters? "I didn't read them but there was a sticky note saying you should read it." My eyes began to water but I held back any tears. "Do you want to know what she wrote you?" He extended his hand to me.
"Yes, please." He pulled me up, brushing the grass off my shirt. "Lets getting going." He grabbed my arm and we went running to Petra's room.
**Hanji's POV**
"Heh.. does she think those letters will do her good? Pathetic." I hid behind the benches and overheard about the letters Petra wrote before she died. "Tick Tock Mikasa," I walked into the halls and spotted Levi. "time is running out for you." I hugged him warmly and he kept his arm around my waist.
"What took you so long four eyes." I pinched his cheek.
"Sorry I lost track of time."