𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨

*

*.🔮About🔮.*
————-
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐱 (𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐲) 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
.
.
.
.
.
.
*
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐁é𝐥ó𝐬𝐭á𝐢𝐧.

🔮Warning🔮
—————-
Blood
Violence
Guns
Anime/Manga Spoilers
Lore
Suicidal thoughts/words
Abuse
Language
Characters deaths
Gore
Trauma
Terrorism
Bombs
Blackmail
Murder
Kidnapping
Suicide
Smoking
Destroyed property
Alcohol
Nudity
Sabotage
Jailbreak
Chocking
🔮—————🔮

The reader is based as Coordinator aka Martha Behamfil also her Limited S-Tier costume in a game called Identity V I don't own her character belongs to NetEase Games reader based on is you own you look liked!
also Bungo stray dogs(BSD) doesn't belong to me belongs to the Original Owner! Manga series written by Kafka Asagiri! And illustrated by Sango Harukawa!

The reader is based as Coordinator aka Martha Behamfil also her Limited S-Tier costume in a game called Identity V I don't own her character belongs to NetEase Games reader based on is you own you look liked! also Bungo stray dogs(BSD) doesn't bel...

Appearance
—————-
|Hair color|: Warm brown hue.

|Eye color|: Lights gold with a detail of a flower of the eye

|S/c|: Skin/Color

|Age|: 20

|Height|: 168 cm tall (5'6)

|Birthday|: April 3rd

|Status|: Alive

|Role|: Rescuer

|Career|: Coordinator

|Faction|: Survivor

|External Traits|: Precise Aim, Steel will, Army bond, Skilled

|Tool|: Flare Gun

|Likes|: Glider, Firearms

|Dislikes|: Signal tower

Physical
————
Y/n hair is a warm brown hue. She is sporting her usual curly ponytail, with long bangs on her left side, hiding her eye alongside her hat. Her eyes are lights gold and have a flower carved into them. Her lipstick and eyeshadow are dark purple.

Outfit
———-
Y/n is wearing a shiny gold satin blouse tucked into tight black leather pants with gold stripes on the sides. The collar is loose and a big black ribbon is tied around it. There is a thick gold belt around her waist and a leather garter around her right thigh. According to Inference, she wears a coat made of finest-quality leather with the sleeves rolled up. It's a vibrant purple in color and is gold at the hem. There's also black fur on the neckline, and blue decals on the sleeves, back and bottom of the tailcoat. Her boots are tall and dark purple and have golden flower decals on them. To accessorize, she's wearing a golden earring on her left ear, a pair of black leather gloves and a gorgeous butterfly brooch on her coat. It's rimmed with gold and made of blue and purple gems. She also wears an elegant black hat "as though she were going to attend a banquet" - it covers the right side of her face, and it has a black ribbon, feathers and a short net veil. On it is a huge vibrant purple flower, resembling Clematis Jackmanii, which glows beautifully.

Flare Gun
——————
Her gun is gold with purple decorations on the handle and barrel. There is a scope attached to it. A purple glow spins around it at all times, leaving a trail behind as she moves around.

Special Effects
——————
The flower on her hat glows and emits violet sparkles. Her brooch and gun do the same.

Costume Effects
———————
When she is running, the gorgeous calamus flower on the brim of her hat and the butterfly brooch on her chest are radiant, and the flower-shaped light is scattered around her, as if overflowing with a dangerous atmosphere.

Trivia
———-
The Japanese name for the costume, "菖蒲", refers to a species of Iris, although the flowers that the costume seems to be based on look more like purple Clematis.

A/n: And also 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘! I need to find some episodes from the show might be hard to find for me as a crossover writer to follow the lines show or not but I will try my best to find it and update hope you understand!