𝘈 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 ??? 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘦 + 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 + 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘈𝘳𝘵 𝘈𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴

NAME: ???

NAME: ???

ALIAS(ES): Y/n Behamfil, Margaretha Hari

GENDER: Female

CAREER: Airforce Coordinator

DATE OF BIRTH: April 3

AGE: 20

HEIGHT: 168 cm tall (5'6)

NATIONALITY: British
—————————————————————
𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞: 6-1-4

Name: ???

[Test Indicators]
1. Fraud
2. Weaves lie with truth
3. Role-playing

[Inclination]
Loses her identity

[Test Results]
1. Overall Evaulation: The hardest identity to imitate is her own.

2. Methodology:
This group is tasked to play a game based on the theme "Pinocchio." The 4 test subjects were asked to reverse "true and false."
The rules require Subject 6-1-4 to use her true identity in the game, but she continued on with a false identity when introducing herself, and the other 3 test subjects acknowledged her false identity. Subject 6-1-4 was warned that same night. She reintroduced herself the next day, but the other 3 test subjects deduced that her true identity was false. Her "lies" convinced Subject 6-1-2 that she was the "liar" who caused the final "tragedy" in the prophecy. When she tried to explain the "truth" to Subject 6-1-2 at the end of the game, she couldn't gain Subject 6-1-2's trust, causing the tragedy between her and Subject 6-1-2.

3. Analysis Summary:
Subject 6-1-4 possessed a "fake" personality, and this led to an interesting outcome during the group experiment: The other test subjects could accept Subject 6-1-4's lies, but when she chose to be truthful, the truth became lies to others.
Subject 6-1-4 lived her life with stolen identities, so her "false identities" were true to her, and her true self was the "false identity." Her perception of "true and false" deviated from the other test subjects. When asked to use her true identity, she and her group members recognized it as a lie.
Subject 6-1-4 was calm and composed with a "false identity," acting as if it was her true identity. But when asked to use her real identity, she seemed flustered.

It's inferred that Subject 6-1-4 is prepared to take on any identity except her own.
She acts like an echo that can never speak on its own and only imitates the words of others.
It is also the reason why the group experiment ended with tragic results for all 4 test subjects. It wasn't due to the lie like Subject 6-1-2 had expected. Conversely, it was the truth that no on believed.
——————————————————————True Identity
Because Coordinator is using a fake identity, the following are a list of likely-true facts due to their reoccurring appearance in her known aliases.

Coordinator is 20 years old.
Coordinator has brown hair and naturally brown eyes.
Coordinator is from England.
Coordinator is likely a spy of some kind.
•She is military trained.
•She can switch handwriting styles easily.
•She has a certain familiarity with fake identities.
—————————————————————-
Y/n was good at riding and shooting when she was young and attained the rank of captain after joining the cavalry. Not content to just gallop on horseback, Y/n learned basic piloting skills and fell in love with flying. She quit her position in the cavalry and joined the Air Force. However, instead of becoming a pilot, as she had wished, Martha was required to perform signal guide work on the ground. To fly her own plane, she has to find a reliable "sponsor".—————————————————————
Traits and Personality