𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

*𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐀 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛*文豪ストレイドッグス×(Sway) コーディネーター読者|||"I haven't smelled tatami mats in a long time

.
.
.
.
.
.
*
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐀 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛
*
文豪ストレイドッグス×(Sway) コーディネーター読者
|
|
|
"I haven't smelled tatami mats
in a long time."
|
|
|
|

Ngh... urgh...

... Where am I...?

The sound of groaning of waking up from Atsushi as he slowly open his eyes he felt a soft fabric of material behind the back of the head soft blankets tuck up like mother who put their baby to sleep and a futon underneath him.

[Atsushi]: ...Last night, i...

It was that moment Atsushi remembered that his right arm had transformed into a tiger last night of the warehouse..

[Atsushi]: AIIEEE!!

Atsushi quickly sat up from his futon and check his right arm..luckily it was human again back to normal..meanwhile with you were sleeping on the futon bed as you can hear the chirping birds outside of the window as the sound of a waking groan from your mouth as you slowly sat up you and looking around of your surroundings it just a simple room a window there next to you as sliding door closet the floor is kinda a straw color floor and you see a round circle dark brown table too and then you see a box there as you stand up your coat and hat also your heel boots shoes too it's is missing you don't know where it went? You walked up to the cardboard box as you bent down and opened and see all your stuff there..your costumes your S-tier costumes, A-tier costumes, B-tier costumes and also your C-tier costume too and your accessories even your diary! Before you do anything you hear a ringing sound.

RING

RING

You turn around and see your coat folded neat and nicely, your hat, your heel boots beside it also your flare gun too and a some sort rectangle thing on top of your hat it's buzzing and ringing you walked up to it as you bent down on your knees as you pick up the (insert/color) rectangle thing? As you opened it you see the name Dazai there as it ringing there are so many buttons you questioned what kind of technology is this? You took a guess as you press the button right the sound let out a beep.

Beep

[Y/n]: hello?

[Dazai]: Good morning Y/n!

[Y/n]: Oh..it just you Dazai what is it?

[Dazai]: we'll it is a lovely day today isn't? How do you liking your new dormitory?