𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

*(Edited)𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞*文豪ストレイドッグス×(Sway) コーディネーター読者|||

.
.
.
.
.
.
*
(Edited)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞
*
文豪ストレイドッグス×(Sway) コーディネーター読者
|
|
|

|
|
|
"Apology by Armed Detective Agency Member"
"Tanizaki Junichirou"
|
|
|
"I"
"I"
SLAM!

The sound of a SLAM! Can be heard by the wooden table as Tanizaki Junichirou put both of his hands on the table as his head is bowed down as an Apology right in front of Y/n the coordinator and Atsushi the tiger boy.

[Tanizaki]: I-I'm really sorry about before!

[Atsushi]: Huh?

[Y/n]: No no no! I-Its my fault I should give the one to apology to you I thought this is real bomb for a second when I shoot you with my flare gun I should be the one to apologize and responsible...

Said Y/n to Tanizaki as what she said to own him a apology around the table they sat is Y/n,Atsushi,Tanizaki, Dazai, Kunikida, and also Tanizaki sister, Naomi. The waitress brings everyone a cup of tea as Dazai is unable to take his eyes off her.

[Tanizaki]: N-No it's not your fault miss, I know it was part of the test, but I feel bad...My name is Tanizaki Junichirou. I'm kind of like an assistant at the agency.

[Atsushi]: Oh, don't worry about it...("He's actually a really good person...")

Tanizaki points towards Naomi, who is seated next to him

[Tanizaki]: And this is-

Before Tanizaki is going to say next he was interrupted his sister Naomi who jumped right out of him hugging him as her arms are wrapped around his neck hugging him like a giant teddy bear.

[Naomi]: Jun-sama's sister, Naomi!

She said introducing herself her provocative actions leave Atsushi and Y/n aghast.

[Atsushi]: Y-You're related?...Your faces and your hair color don't seem that similar...

Y/n let out a hum as a agreement to Atsushi what he said as Naomi bring out a smile while Tanizaki is stunned by this situation he is...in.

[Naomi]: Ohh, you don't believe me?

Said Naomi as her hand slides inside Tanizaki shirt, and lovingly caresses his body. As before Naomi continued what she is doing Y/n slowly turn her head away covering her eyes with her elegant black hat that covers her right eye. Y/n thinks to themselves note to self seeing Naomi with her brother, she can be both childish and provocative.