Fantasizing about sprinting in her tender pussy (H)

(H)!!

Xiaocha was frightened by him until her two big round eyes filled with tears.

How can I help him with breasts?

She secretly watched Zhou Jinxuan having sex twice, both with a big dick directly inserted into the girl's small hole, she had never seen them use their hands, let alone their breasts.

With her arms across her chest, protecting her bare breasts, the girl looks like a frightened rabbit, looking at him with red eyes.

Zhou Jinxuan sighed secretly, leaned down and kissed her on the lips, and comforted her, "Don't be afraid."

The 16-year-old girl, although daring to spy on her again and again, hurt her foot today and was frightened by the fact that she almost forcibly broke her virginity.

He softened his tone,

"Hey, give me a pet, it misses you."

As if to confirm his words, the hot cock was spitting mucus, and he took the girl's tender little hand and stroked it on the thick penis.

"Yes, just like this, the thumb is gently turned on the glans..."

"Ah... ah..." Zhou Jinxuan couldn't help sighing, he had ejaculated once today, how could the girl in front of him be so cute?

Slender waist, full peach-like breasts, white and slender legs, and a seductive water source with only a few sparse pubic hairs.

He closed his eyes, imagining that he was thrusting in her tender pussy, the wet pussy wrapped tightly around his cock, and the head of the penis kept scraping against the vaginal wall...

His panting became more and more intense, and the speed of holding the girl's hand continued to increase. After an unknown amount of time, he let out a muffled grunt, and the thick semen shot out.

There was a lot of stains on the girl's chest, face, and hair. Zhou Jinxuan thought he seemed to have really stained her.

Xiaocha wiped his face, his hands were covered with thick white paste, and he patted him crying in shame and annoyance.

Zhou Jinxuan smiled, held her in his arms, pulled out the tissue on the bedside table, and gently wiped it for her.

Seeing that she was still crying, she pinched her nose and teased her, "Why are you crying? I cum on you because I like you."

Wanting to take her to take a bath, seeing the girl's red and swollen ankle was inconvenient, twisted a towel to help her wipe it, and hugged her naked in his arms,

"Sleep!"