Stripped her naked in twos and threes (miro h)

The girl twisted her body unwillingly, and said in a low voice:

"I'm not going, I'm going back to the dormitory to wash clothes, and I have to go to self-study later..."

Senior Zhou's panting voice reminded her of the night when they hugged each other to sleep, he pressed on her body and sucked the two breasts back and forth, kissing and biting, and now it still hurts a bit!

Zhou Jinxuan held her wrist, his face sank quickly,

"What did you promise me? You promised to live with me for a few days and cook for me, but you sneaked away, you little liar!"

The girl was too ashamed to lift her head.

Zhou Jinxuan gently embraced her in his arms, and the two of them put their heads together in an extremely intimate posture. His voice softened, and there was a hint of grievance in his words.

"In the past few days, I'm worried about whether your foot injury is healed, and I can't contact you, and I can't eat well or sleep well."

"Thank you senior, I'm fine." Xiaocha pursed her lips and said, feeling even more guilty, and it was really wrong for her to leave quietly.

"I don't believe it." The man wrapped the girl's delicate little hand in his palm, rubbing his fingers gently on the smooth back,

"I'll have to see it for myself in a while to rest assured. You don't like the books on my shelf very much. Go and pick a few from me and take them home."

Coaxing the little girl, he would do it when he was in a good mood, and he didn't lie to her. He wanted to see if her feet were all right, and then unbuttoned her clothes, stripped her body, and carefully inspected every part of her body. Go through it carefully.

Xiaocha bit her lower lip, a little hesitant, but also a little moved.

My father works part-time on the construction site all year round, and my mother finds odd jobs from time to time when she is in poor health. Their education level is not high. To express love is to let her not worry about the family's finances, and just study hard by herself.

No one has ever treated her like Zhou Xuechang: taking her to see a doctor, cooking for her, giving her her mobile phone (of course she won’t ask for it), and thinking about her foot injury, obviously it’s her own fault, so don’t run away Peeking at the old school building will do nothing.

The girl nodded in agreement.

"Senior Zhou, go eat first." Xiaocha reminded Zhou Jinxuan's classmates, looking over here.

"I can't eat, I have to make sure you're okay before I can rest assured."

Have a meal?

What to eat?

He just wants to eat her now.

After a few perfunctory words to a few buddies, the boys winked and waved to urge him to leave with a look that I understand. Zhou Jinxuan returned to his apartment with a smile and a small tea.

"Come in, what are you doing by the door?"

Zhou Jinxuan handed her the slippers from last time, looked at the girl's crystal clear face and said, "Would you like to take a bath? My place is very convenient."

"No, there's no need." After changing her shoes, Xiaocha walked awkwardly to the sofa and sat down. The man held her fair and moist feet, and his hot fingertips moved over them.

She was flustered for a while, blushing violently, and shrank her feet inward, "Senior Zhou, are you watching? I'm really fine."

Zhou Jinxuan sat down next to her, hugged her in his arms, stared at the girl's drooping eyebrows with a pair of peach blossom eyes, buried his head in her neck and sniffed, and asked in a hoarse voice:

"What kind of shower gel do you use? Why is it so fragrant."

Shower gel is so expensive, she is reluctant to buy it, just the most common soap in the supermarket.

"It smells..."

Zhou Jinxuan took another two sniffs, couldn't help but bowed his head and kissed her, wrapped her small tongue and kept sucking, stretched his hands from the hem of the girl's blouse, pushed up along her waistline, and kneaded the pair of drumsticks through the underwear. Drum bunny.

Soon he was not satisfied, he unbuttoned the girl's bra with one hand, held the full and firm tits, and kept making circles with his thumbs to tease the small nipples.

"Uh-huh……"

Tongue entangled with tongue, the girl was kissed breathlessly, and there was a whining sound from her mouth, and the soft voice reached the man's ears, like the most powerful aphrodisiac.

Lay the girl flat on the sofa, and strip her naked in two or three strokes.