Thick semen is ejaculate (h)

(H)

Of course Zhou Jinxuan would not take the girl back to the apartment. He drank alcohol and didn't find a replacement driver, so he took a room nearby.

The girl was a little nervous, clutching his shirt tightly all the way, but twisting her body against him, as if she was drunk and couldn't stand up, and her little hands seemed to be unable to slip through his crotch.

Terrible!

How can he stand up to this kind of teasing if he hasn't touched a woman's body for a few days, not to mention that this is his favorite pure and coquettish type.

As soon as they entered the door, the two hugged and kissed tightly. The man's hand reached behind the girl's back and pulled down the zipper of the dress. With one hand, she unbuttoned her bra, revealing a pair of white and tender breasts.

Zhou Jinxuan's eyes were red, and he quickly took off her panties, stripping the girl naked in two or three strokes.

The girl trembled nervously, with her hands across her chest, hugging her breasts,

The two fell on the bed, and the man's mouth kept moving on her body, kissing the delicate breasts from the neck, sucking the small nipples in his mouth, and the girl moaned comfortably.

"Um……"

He unbuttoned his pants. The cock that had been inflated for a long time jumped out flamboyantly. The big glans had already vomited a lot of mucus excitedly. He hung the girl's legs on his arms and lifted her ass.

I haven't fucked for a few days, and the blood rushed to the top of my head. I didn't have time to think too much, so I pushed the head of the glans in.

This woman's hole is so tight that his scalp tingles as soon as he enters it.

The narrow mouth of the hole was tightly wrapped around the head of the big glans, and the sound of gurgling water sounded, and the black-red body couldn't help but want to go deeper.

The girl seemed to realize something, and pushed his chest, her hands were limp and weak, more like she wanted to greet or refuse,

: "Don't... don't..."

"don't want?"

Familiar words, a girl said it under him two days ago.

"Really? Then I won't fuck."

Zhou Jinxuan stared at the girl under him, his face was flushed with lust, and said with a smile, he made a gesture and gently pulled the glans out, making a soft sound.

"Don't go..." The girl was anxious, she hooked his neck and kissed him with her tongue, "Don't go, it's so comfortable..."

"Are you comfortable? Slut!" Zhou Jinxuan's voice was hoarse, he pushed his cock in hard, and fucked her one after another, the big penis poked the soft flesh inside like raindrops.

He has seen too many tricks of wanting to greet and yet rejecting. Which woman is not subdued by him in the end, wishing to let the big dick soak in the hot and humid hole, skin to flesh and never pulled out.

"Ah... ah..." the girl cried out uncontrollably, it was so comfortable, the head of the glans rubbed against the vaginal wall vigorously, and her whole body went numb.

I don't know if it's because I haven't had sex for a few days, but Zhou Jinxuan feels that this girl is very comfortable to fuck, her acupoints are tight, there is a lot of water, and the joint between the two is wet.

After a few hundred pushes quickly, the lust in my heart was finally relieved after holding back for a few days.

He started to slow down, three light and one deep, fast or slow, light or heavy, looking for the girl's most sensitive soft flesh, when he poked a bump, the girl straightened her legs like a twitch, "Ah... Ah..." He kept screaming, a gust of water gushed out and poured on the head of the charging turtle, and he knew he had found it.

It doesn't take any skill, just exert force towards that point, and after a while, I feel the girl's vagina begin to contract violently, like countless small mouths pecking at his cock, sucking it tightly, it is extremely comfortable.

Resisting his pleasure, Zhou Jinxuan turned the girl over, supported her waist, made her buttocks look high, and inserted her hard from behind.

The girl soon reached her second orgasm, her head was raised, and the saliva slipped down the corner of her mouth uncontrollably.

Zhou Jinxuan pinched her slender waist with one hand, and slapped her small face with the other, forcing her to turn her head and kiss him. Her lower body kept moving, and every time the big cock reached the mouth of the uterus, she stopped. Fucking the position for another 10 minutes, he felt the girl's vagina contracting rapidly again, he grunted, and before he could pull it out in time, the thick semen shot into the deepest part.