if you don't do it, I'll just rub it

Not only beautiful, but also sweet.

The girl's unique fragrance filled the man's nostrils.

The nipple was contained in the man's warm mouth, it was wet, a cool and numb feeling surged from his body, Xiaocha twisted his butt impatiently and wanted to push it away.

Zhou Jinxuan was very skillful. He rubbed her tits with one hand, and the girl's body softened in two or three strokes. The movement of pushing him was soft, as if he was about to welcome or refuse.

"Senior... don't..." she whispered.

You little slut, you're already lying on a man's bed and you still say no?

Zhou Jinxuan's eyes burst into flames, and he pulled her skirt violently, and soon the girl was only left with a pair of translucent white underwear, and the sparse pubic hair leaked out from the seam of the underwear.

The man's slender fingers stroked back and forth on her bulging hillock.

"Wet." He laughed.

The lower body was uncomfortably hard, Zhou Jinxuan stripped himself naked a few times, the thick and long penis bounced out majestically, and hit the lower abdomen hard, the glans secreted mucus excitedly.

This was the first time that Xiaocha saw a man's murder weapon up close. It was really big and ugly. It was purple-black in color and densely covered with veins, which didn't match that handsome face at all.

Zhou Jinxuan's chest rose and fell, her breathing quickened, she lifted her buttocks, took off her wet panties, and sniffed them at the tip of her nose.

He began to look at the girl's naked and beautiful carcass, fair skin, not too tall, but well proportioned, with two big tits sticking out firmly, her waist was very thin, and she was full of grip.

The girl's petals were tightly closed, and Zhou Jinxuan stretched out his finger to lightly poke at the hole, bringing out a bag of lewd water, and the fingertips pulled the slender slender silk, the water was too much, and the soft pubic hair was also drenched.

"how old are you?"

"sixteen."

Xiaocha turned her head away, tightly closed her eyes, not daring to look at him.

She studied early and skipped another level, making her nearly two years younger than her classmates.

Zhou Jinxuan smiled, "So young?"

No wonder the pussy doesn't look like he's opened, but after a while his cock will open for her.

"It's so coquettish at such a young age, it drenches a lot of water, my butt is wet, and my bed sheets are also wet. Say, are you here to seduce me on purpose?"

Oh, no! He said such dirty words in his mouth!

Zhou Jinxuan put the finger sticking to the girl's liquid in his mouth and sucked it, raised the corner of his mouth,

"It's so sweet."

Then he inserted his sucked finger into her mouth, "Taste it."

Xiaocha shook her head, and pressed her tongue against his finger, she didn't want it, it was so dirty.

Zhou Jinxuan was amused by her expression, "You still despise your own things?"

He bent down, hung the girl's smooth legs on his shoulders, buried his head under her, his mouth was wrapped in delicate petals, and the tip of his tongue parted the thin slit, and he quickly found the honey bean and bit it lightly.

The girl's body, which has never been touched by anyone, can't stand his touch like this,

"Ah... ah... ah... ah..." He called out a few times, and a white light flashed across his mind, and she was actually brought to an orgasm by his mouth.

Such a sensitive body, after a while my big dick was inserted into it, soaked in the warm pussy, wrapped tightly by her, it must be very comfortable.

Zhou Jinxuan's eyes were deep, and he thought as he watched her slightly panting.

"Cool? Now it's my turn."

Pulling her slender legs apart, she rubbed the huge glans head against the girl's petals. The girl shivered, and spring water gushed out of her pussy.

"You said you wouldn't do it." She still had a sliver of consciousness.

Zhou Jinxuan leaned over to kiss her, put his tongue into her wet little mouth, wrapped her tongue, and entangled with her.

Seeing that he didn't seem to stop at all, Xiaocha kept shaking her head, "Woo...I don't want to do it."

not do?

She really is a simple little girl!

Can you believe what a man says in bed?

I just made her feel comfortable serving her, and I want to leave when I'm done?

It was the first time for Zhou Jinxuan to be rejected by a woman. He had a strong sexual desire, and it was uncomfortable not to vent it. He kissed her mouth for a long time, and his tongue slipped to her ear, wrapping her small earlobe, and coaxed her with a deep and ambiguous voice.

"If you don't do it, I'll just rub it."