Chapter 2

Momo's POV

I was in my room packing my bags, I need to leave this dorm, this university for a few days. After what Everything Black showed me, I broke up with Todoroki and even slapped him when he tried to touch me. Even as I slapped him, my skin crawled from me touching him, I was disgusted that I fell in love with such a monster.

Principle Nezu told us that university will be out for at least a week, as they need to get this under control. Which is perfect for me. I also asked Izuku's classmates if I could sleep in his room when school started again, since I became suspicious of my classmates because of the event. I wondered how many of them also bullied Izuku, luckily his classmates welcomed me with open arms.

They liked me since I was always kind to them and looked at them as equals, which a few of my classmates didn't, it seemed. As I was packing my second bag, my door opened and I looked to see who opened it. To find Eri, my adopted daughter since I helped rescue her.

"Mommy?"

"Sweetie, why are you here?"

"Mister Sleepy said you might need me, he said you were sad."

"*smiles a little but it isn't much* Oh, thank you, Sweetie. Yes, Mommy is a little sad but it's okay."

"Even though I feel like my heart was completely destroyed."

"But you look really sad, are you really okay, Mommy?"

"Hmm, Mommy is okay, Mommy will be okay.*looks away with hurt*"

Eri walked to me and then hugged my leg.

"Here a hug, Uncle Izu said that a hug made everything better. Are you better?"

Her saying that made me feel even more guilt and heartbreak, Izuku always spent time with Eri when she wanted to. And Shoto always just smiled and said that it would be better for me and her to have mother and daughter time. He never was interested in helping me raise her, that should have made me question my choice of partner.

"I was so stupid, he wasn't interested in her, only in me and my body. I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid!"

"By the way, Mommy, where is Uncle Izu? He promised me candy apples after that sports festival thingie."

Freezing on the spot, I didn't know what to tell her. How could I begin to tell her that I hurt her Uncle Izu by accident. That said Uncle is now gone and his quirk is using his body as it sees fit. That it is smiling cruelly and taking glee in the suffering of others, because it was born in negative emotions. Negative emotions that were forced onto it by people around Izuku, just because they believed they had the right to torment him.

"I........I hurt your Uncle Izu by accident, Sweetie. And now, he..........ran away and hid from me. From everyone...........I'm sorry, Sweetie. I'm sorry that I hurt your Uncle Izu. I'm sorry."

Once more I collapsed and cried into my hands, and wished this was a nightmare. So, I could wake up and somehow change things. I felt Eri hugging me, I expected her to hate me or yell at me.

"It's okay, Mommy. Everyone makes mistakes, we need to learn from them and grow, so we don't repeat them."

"*still crying* Haha, You are so smart, Eri. Who taught you that?"

"Uncle Izu, he said that after I was frustrated with my math homework."

"Huh, your Uncle Izu taught you a lot."

"Hmm, since Uncle isn't in the hero course, he sometimes comes by to help me study in the afternoon. Until your lessons are over, Mommy."

"I didn't know that."