epilogue

author pov

jungkook has become a recluse. he comes out only when necessary. the other guys let him mourn in his own way.

today they have an interview. he has to go. he is blank the entire way there and through most of the interview. he only perks up when taehyung elbows him.

he looks at the interviewer.

"i'm sorry. can you repeat that?" he says.

"sure. i was saying, we haven't heard anything from you lately about your fiance. how is everything going?" the interviewer asks.

the group stills but jungkook smiles. the first one since daisy died.

"i married her." he says.

"really?! wow! what do you think your fans will feel about that?"

jungkook's smile drops. "i don't think it should bother them."

"why not?"

"she's dead." he says and unclips his mic and walks out.

unable to figure out how to end the interview, everybody just sadly unclips and walks away.

the news blows up the next few weeks with news about daisy's death and how jungkook may be taking it.

he doesn't leave the apartment. at night, he sleeps with her clothes.

soon, there is another interview. jungkook doesn't go.

after a few minutes, the interviewer inevitably goes there.

"no one has seen jungkook since the interrupted interview. and i notice he isn't here today, how is he doing?"

"jungkook is mourning. she was more than just his wife. she was his best friend since they were children. he loved her so much. it will take quite some time before he is going to be ready to be out in the public eye again." jin says.

"you guys seem really affected as well."

"well, yeah. she was my best friend. she was someone special to all of us. we are all sad. we miss her." yoongi said.

"so when you make another come back? i know fans are waiting."

"really?! you just heard us tell you that we are mourning. especially jungkook. it will be a while before we can even think about putting out anything."

suddenly, the interviewer goes quiet. someone was talking in his ear.

"it seems jungkook has gone live. can we pull that up on the big screen please?"

jungkook appears on the screen. he's pale and you can tell he lost some weight. he looks directly into the camera.

"this one is for my daisy. the love of my life."

he starts singing 'it's your love' by time mcgraw. tears flowing down his cheeks.

by the end of the song, everyone in the studio is in tears.

"i think we should end this and go to our brother. he doesn't need to be alone." jimin says.

the interview ends and the guys head back to the dorm. they find jungkook finally out of the room and sitting in the living room.

"how are you doing kook?" tae asks, coming to sit next to him.

"i'm okay. i took a nap this afternoon and daisy came to me. she told me that i needed to keep going. she said that she loved me and that i should move on and be happy." he says.

the guys smile at him.

"it will still take some time but i will get back to the studio and start recording and then we can have shows. just give me a little more time." he says.

"you can have all the time you need. no one is going to rush you through this." namjoon says.

it takes another month or two before jungkook is more himself. he actually wrote a couple of songs about love and loss that he recorded. there is a tour planned and he plans on singing them.

what he doesn't know is that ARMY has something planned for him as well. when he was starting to feel better, he posted pictures of their wedding and pictures throughout their relationship. during the concert, ARMY has arranged for a video of their time together to play while the song 'it's your love' plays over it to show their support of him and daisy and the short time they had together.

when the time comes for it to happen, he falls to his knees in the middle of the stage, and bows low and cries. ARMY sings along with the song, making it more beautiful. it ends with a picture of daisy in her wedding dress, smiling brightly.

A/N
thats it guys. this book is done. i hope you enjoyed it!