BakugouxReader(pt27)

Spicy happenings occur, consider this an additional warning~

Luckily for Ka-chan the quill didn't puncture anything important.

"Why would you pull it out? You know if you're even stabbed to not remove the knife or whatever it is!"

"You were taking too long!"

"Are you feeling any better Y/n?" Deku was in the kitchen probably cleaning the various appliances.

"Kind of, I can still feel the stitches dissolving, the skin pulling, its not painful but it is unpleasant..."

"You better not puke in there Deku! I just finished those floors!" A smirk spread across your face, how can you be acting tough, saying those words?

"Shut up short-stack!"

"I didn't say anything yet!"

"And you won't!" He was right in front of you, trying to be threatening, like a cat that puffs up when its angry. Rather than antagonize him more, you hugged him suddenly, the surprise of it breaking his angry nonsense. He is however keeping his hands off of you.

"You're making it awkward!"

...

"And you smell like cleaner anyway!" Releasing him you walked off, putting on your own angry act.

~

Toru had put on some different clothes and was seemingly waiting for you.

"Come on, I have an idea! Let's find the support course lady with the pink hair!" You could see where this was going.

"I'm not sure she'll be able to help... We can still try but don't get your hopes up."

~~

You asked around and most people told you to listen for explosions in the building, sure enough while you were looking you saw a door fly off its hinges, steam pouring into hall.

"We're good! Only a misfire!" Covered in various oils and... Gels? The pink haired lady emerged.

"Um... If you're not too busy we have a request for you."

"Hm? Ah the shapeshifter and the invisible chick! If you don't remember my name, it's Mei Hatsume! What's your request?"

"W-well..." Toru was too shy to ask.

"We need a set of goggles that can make her visible, it's for her partner." She closed her eyes thinking, maybe she already had a set that worked?

"I have a few pre-made ones that might work but i'm not too sure... Guess we'll have to test all of them!"

"I can see her in cat form, so are any similar to that in nature?"

"Yes? Follow me!" Your confidence in her isn't high...

~~

She had jumped into a massive pile of gadgets, coming back out with four sets of goggles. Since you were still in your core you were the lucky contestant to try them all out. Hatsume's quirk could give her an advantage while using them therefore she wasn't a viable subject.

"First pair, improved night vision goggles!"

"Nope, I can see in every dark corner of the room but I can't see her."

"Second pair, ultra vision goggles!" Ultra vision?

"Ew! I can see the bacteria in the air! I don't need a microscope!"

"Third pair, refined vision goggles!"

"Okay I can see perfectly now but I can't see Toru."

"Final pair, mirror vision goggles!" You could see behind you, really, really trippy.