XIII

Ekim's pov
I had a hard time not responding to his kiss. He stuck his finger inside my panties when I tried to push him away. I shout when he pulled back his lips.
Ekim: Hands off. What do you think you're doing?
Kanat: Ekim, accept it. Otherwise, nothing good will happen. (winks)
Ekim: Hands off.
Kanat: If you do as I say, I will withdraw my hand.
Ekim: No.
Kanat: Then it's time to use my fingers.
I screamed as his fingers began to caress my pussy.
Ekim: Okay okay. I called you because I was curious.
Kanat: What else?
Ekim: That's it.
Kanat: Lie. Did you miss?.
Ekim: Well.. A little.
Kanat: I'm not satisfied. It wasn't realistic.
Ekim: Damn me!
I had pushed him away, taking advantage of his spare moment and slapping him hard in the face. The pain between my legs was getting worse.
Ekim: Ahh!. What did you do to me?.
Kanat: You liked my touch, that's why it happened. I can continue if you want.
Ekim: Fuck you!.
I unlocked the door and ran out. I walked into the girls' bathroom and locked the door. I closed the lid of the toilet and sat on it and opened my legs. Damn!....

Orjinal pov's
Orjinal: So you're saying this dagger can kill vampires like Kanat?
Ayşe: It doesn't exactly kill. It just puts him into a deep sleep. All we gotta do is stab it into him heart.
Orjinal: How do you intend to do it?
Ayşe: I have a few plans in mind, but we need Ekim
Orjinal: Let's not get her involved.
Ayşe: Don't worry. She won't know about it. But we need Ekim to fool Kanat. We'll take Ekim's phone and text Kanat. He will come happily.
Orjinal: How do you know?
Ayşe: He doesn't say no to Ekim.
Orjinal: Where will you invite him?
Ayşe: I don't know. I haven't decided on it yet.
Orjinal: Your plan is good, but you forgot one.
Ayşe: Who?
I left the dagger on the table and stood up.
Orjinal: Hazal. That girl won't allow it.
Ayşe: Actually, I thought about that too. you will do this
Orjinal: What?!.
Ayşe: Don't look at me like that. I think the girl likes you.
Orjinal: That's not a good plan.
Ayşe: You just said good, but?
Orjinal: I changed my mind. Anyway. If possible, don't plan on the full moon. Then I turn into a wolf, I don't have much control.
Ayşe: Okay, whatever you want.

Ekim's pov
I was lying on my bed and texting Ozan. We didn't talk much today. It wasn't good for Kanat to attack him from day one. When I was thinking about Kanat, I thought of what he did to me today. I touched myself thinking about him. Same thing was happening again. I sent a "good night" message to Ozan without thinking about them any further. I have to sleep or I'll go crazy thinking about it. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as the Kanat picked me up and laid me on the classroom bench. He was kissing my neck nonstop all over my face. I moaned and pressed my underside against him. He quickly took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. He squeezed my breasts and left little kisses on my stomach.
He took off my skirt and panties and put them aside.
Kanat: You're so beautiful, Ekim.
He kissed my lips for the last time and opened my legs. I screamed with pleasure when he started licking and kissing my pussy. I grabbed her hair and pressed her head against my pussy. I wanted more.
Ekim: Kanat please.
He lifted his head and took off his pants and boxers. When I saw his big penis, I wanted him again.
Kanat: Tell me what you want.
Ekim: I want you.
Kanat: Is that all?
Ekim: I want your penis inside me. Please.
He bent over me and thrust his penis hard inside me.
Ekim: Ahh!. Fuck. Faster please.
He was stroking my breasts and banging me hard on the other hand. There were only our moans of pleasure in the classroom.

I woke up screaming from my dream. my god. What was this? I was out of breath. Also, my pussy was very wet. I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to drink water. I was so ashamed. How would I look at Kanat's face tomorrow? I was sex to him in my dream. I want to bang my head against the wall right now. I checked my phone, it was six o'clock. I went to messages and looked at Kanat's profile picture. Then I put my hand inside my pajamas and after that, great comfort.

When I got up in the morning, I had a quick breakfast and got dressed. When I left the house and came to school, I had not seen Kanat's car in the garden. That was good. As I entered the school and was trying to get my book from my locker and go to class, someone grabbed my arm and pulled it.
Ekim: Oh.
Kanat: Calm down my baby.
I looked at him surprised. But he didn't have a car.
Kanat: I guess you didn't expect it.
Ekim: What?.
Kanat: You're surprised. When you didn't see my car, you thought I didn't come to school.
Ekim: No. No such thing.
Kanat: Then why is your heart beating so fast?
Ekim: I got scared when you grabbed my arm and pulled it. When people are scared, their heart beats fast.
Kanat: Not that much, Ekim. You are hiding something from me.
I swallowed when he cornered me. There was no escape from this.
Ekim: I'm not hiding anything.
Kanat: I want to kiss you like crazy.
When my phone rang when he approached me, it stopped. I was saved at the last moment. I took out my phone and looked at the caller. Ozan...
Kanat: Why is this guy calling you?
Ekim: He is my friend.
Kanat: Friend?. (Laughs). He wants to fuck you.
Ekim: Don't be silly.
Kanat: He would have kissed you if I had not come.
Ekim: Kanat please. Stay away from Ozan.
I left before he could say anything. I went to class and prayed that today would be a good day. But five minutes later, I realized that my prayers had not come true.

Don't forget to vote.