OVA 12 The Moment that the Wind Wished for

No one's POV

Aiz: Well this is a problem...

Asuna: Um... We could change by ourselves.

A fireplace crackled. The room's warmth penetrated the chill that had gotten into her bones from the rain. Aiz and Asuna had stripped off their battle gear and underwear, leaving them naked as they wiped down their supple, smooth arms. They glanced to the side.

Rina: Ah, you're really pretty, Miss Asuna, Miss Aiz... I'm sorry all I have to offer both is my tacky clothes. I'll at least pick out the cutest outfit I have for you!

Seeing Asuna and Aiz's gorgeous figure, which most adventurers couldn't possibly ignore, the good-natured village girl enthusiastically prepared an armful of clothes. The way her eyes sparkled in excitement reminded them of Lefiya, so Asuna and Aiz could guess what was about to happen to her.

Though they were certainly somewhat concerned about being used as a doll for dress-up, the bigger issue was the situation they had landed in.

(Timeskip)

Rakia had somehow managed to kidnap a goddess. Upon hearing the news, many gods and goddesses as well as representatives from various familias gathered at the north gate. Sora had went out to search for his goddess, and amid that confusion, Asuna and Aiz had volunteered to help him rescue Hestia.

Bell from Hestia Familia had volunteered as well. Loki and Finn, who had taken over as commanders of the Orario forces, had approved it, so Sora, Asuna, Aiz and Bell formed an emergency four-man rescue party.

Directly after setting out from Orario, they caught up to the Rakian army in the Beor Mountain Range that lay due north of the city, but in the ensuing skirmish, the captive goddess, Hestia, had been knocked off a cliff into a valley. Bell jumped from the mountain path down the cliff face before anyone else could move and Sora, Asuna, Aiz followed after—that was how disaster struck.

The Beor Mountain Range was a collection of peaks that formed a natural fortress. There were extant monster species that had first emerged back during the Ancient Times, and the Devil Mountains' extreme inclines and poor trails made it easy to get lost, even for an adventurer used to exploring the Dungeon. Heading out in the current torrential rain was simply asking for trouble.

Luckily for them, Sora was used to the outside world and know his way in and out. He had guided them to the nearby village. And the residents of Edas Village all were acquaintances of him much to Aiz, Asuna, and Bell's surprises. They were kind enough to help.

Rina: All right, perfect! You two look way better than I ever did in it!

Aiz: Thank you...

Asuna: Yeah. Thank you for lending us these clothes.

Their time as the village girl's dress-up doll was shorter than expected

Their time as the village girl's dress-up doll was shorter than expected. Aiz had donned a long red skirt with colorful embroidery, a white blouse, and a multicolored button-up vest. While Asuna donned the same clothes except she used long blue skirt instead. They looked like an average village girl, but it was much cuter than their standard adventurer's battle clothes and equipment. Plus, Aiz wasn't used to dressing in this style of clothing. Aiz blushed ever so slightly. Rina, the human girl standing before her, broke into a smile.