OVA 10 The City Girl's Secret

No one's POV

Syr: All done!

Black smoke rose from the cramped kitchen. Not only the various ingredients of the dish but many of the cooking tools themselves were either singed or charred. The culinary combat that had just taken place was extremely intense. Apron tied around her waist, the silver-haired girl, Syr, emerged from the kitchen with a satisfied smile on her face. Neither her coworkers nor the café owner was around.

Syr: My meat pie is now more colorful than ever before, and the ever so slight smell of danger in my sandwich is sure to pack a punch!

Syr didn't even taste her creations—an oddly colored meat pie and several sandwiches that didn't smell like they should—before cramming them into containers. Then she piled all the containers into one large basket. Humming a happy tune to herself, Syr changed clothes before leaving the café with the basket in her arms.

Syr: I wonder if I'll get to see their smiles today.

A smile of her own on her lips, she went out into the city.

(Timeskip)

It's evening at Guild Headquarters. Many adventurers, home from the Dungeon, are taking care of their own business inside the white lobby, which has fiery beams of sunlight from the west slanting in from the overhead windows.

Bell: I'm going to go talk to Miss Eina.

Lili: Understood. Lili will take care of things at the Exchange.

Welf: I'll just hang around.

Rin: Then Muller, let's go to that Ice shop you've been wanting to go!

Muller: Sounds like a plan!

Sora: Then I guess I'll just looked at some quest.

Sora started wondering through the quest noticed. Bell get in line to see his adviser, Eina. Lili, carrying a backpack stuffed to capacity, Haruhime, her own tubular backpack bursting at the seams, and Mikoto walk over to the Exchange with the magic stones and drop items they brought up from the Dungeon today. Welf doesn't really have anyplace to go, so he decides to just kill some time. While Rin and Muller head out of the guild and went to some ice cream shop. All of them went their separate ways.

Just like all the adventurers around them, Hestia Familia has errands to attend to at Guild Headquarters.

Normally they just take care of their drop items and magic stones at the Exchange located in Babel Tower, but today they need to take care of the familia tax levied by the Guild. So, everyone decided to come here and take care of everything at once.

Sora head over to the bulletin board and see what's posted. Guild Headquarters has loads of information about the Dungeon and many other things that are useful to adventurers, including the advice that advisers provide. There's no reason not to take advantage of everything the Guild has to offer.

Sora work his way into the crowd already gathered around the bulletin board and take a look at the many quests and mercantile familia advertisements for the latest posted items.

Sora(mind): Rakia's movement seems to have halted.

Adventurer 1: What, seriously? Again?

Adventurer 2: Something's fishy here.

Sora:...?

While Sora's brain was busy thinking about the Rakia invasion, his ears pick up a conversation just in front of him. Actually, it's happening right in front of the billboard. Other people notice, too, standing on tiptoe and craning their necks to see what's going on. Sora did the same, trying to get a glimpse of the sheet posted on the billboard.