6

*knock knock*

"Hana?" A deep voice asked knocking on her door.

She opened the door to see Felix.

"Hello! Come in," She said. Felix walked inside and sat on her bed.

"Um... I wanted to ask you something..." He started. Hans looked a bit confused but let him go on.

"Do you by chance have any siblings? You just have the exact same name as my older sister," Felix said. He said it a bit quite when mentioning his own sister.

Hana just stared at him in shock.

"I do.. I'm the second oldest," She said.

"What's your siblings names?" Felix asked.

"Uh... My older sister named Rachel, and my two younger siblings named; Felix and Olivia," Once she said this Felix just stared in shock.

"Wait. My siblings have those exact names. My names Felix..." he stared.

"So? You're my older sister?" Felix asked. He said this quietly.

"I guess so," She answered.

Felix had stared crying a bit.

"Come here," She said as she signalled him to come over.

"I knew you looked familiar!" He said with a few hiccups, sniffles and stutters.

"Why did you leave!" He asked still with the hiccups, sniffling and stutters.

"I- I didn't choose to. I left when I was 11, Mum wanted to take me somewhere else," She said. Felix was still crying but had calmed down.

"But why! Why did she leave me with him!" He yelled.

"Felix, calm down. You don't have everyone to hear you," she sighed.

"It wasn't her fault. She just brought me because I was the only one home. I'm so sorry about that Felix. I couldn't control what happened but I'm here now," She said.

She stared patting his back.

"You still have those same freckles!" She said as she pulled him off her to look at his face.

"I see you still have yours!" He said with a bit of a laugh.

"Would you like to tell the members?" She asked Felix.

He just shook his head as a no.

"Want to stay with me for the day? I'm heading to the studio later and then the dance studio," She said.

Felix just nodded.

"Get ready. Come back to my room in 20 minutes. Ok?" She said.

Once again Felix nodded and left the room.

- - -

20 minutes had passed and Felix was in Hana's room.

"I'll just tell the boys we are leaving and then we can go," She said. She stood up and left the room with Felix following.

"We are heading to the studio. We will be home later!" She said leaving the dorm.

Felix following.

In the dorm the boys were talking after they left.

"Did you hear Felix crying and yelling before?" Jeongin said.

The members nodded.

"I think he was talking to Hana. All I heard was something about leaving him with someone," Changbin said.

"Maybe we should ask him about it later?" Han suggested.

The others agreed before going back to what they were doing.

Hana and Felix had arrived at the studio.

"What would you like to do? You can sit with me if you want or you can go and do your own thing," Hana asked him.

"I wanna be with you!" Felix exclaimed. Hana laughed and took him to where she worked.

"Can I hear your songs?" Felix asked.

"I'll give you a sneak peak at my new song," She laughed.

Felix' eyes widened with excitement like a toddler had gotten ice cream.

The song stared and Felix was mesmerised. It was only a short bit she showed but he was still shook.

"And how are you my sister again?" He joked.

"That, I do not know!" She said.

"Wait. Since you are here. You can be in my song! I think your voice could fit it perfectly!" She said. She played the track and got her lyrics out. Marking down where Felix could sing.

"Ok. If you take this. Go in and sing like you usually would. I'll help if you need it," She said ushering Felix into the recording booth.

He sang exactly like she wanted. It was quick since she knew how to fix his work and he did it perfectly afterwards if he needed help.

"Great! This will be perfect! Want to hear it?" She asked him as he walked back into the room.

Felix nodded and the song stared.

And Hana wasn't wrong. His voice sounded almost perfect in the song and he absolutely loved it.

- - -

It had been awhile since they were in the studio.

"Want to create some choreo for this?" She asked.

Felix nodded and smiled and they got right to work.

The moves they had come up with were hard but with them moving so smoothly and in sync it looked almost easy.

"With this! We could show it to Stay at the next concert!" She exclaimed.

"I won't release the song until after that concert. Do you know when it is?" She asked as she grabbed some water.

"Uh..... Next week I believe," He said also grabbing water.

"We don't show the others, ok?" She said walking back to the computer.

He nodded and got into position.

The song stared.

They moved perfectly as if they were almost robots.

They continued to practice over and over again.

They finished it after awhile. They heard voices from outside the door and Hana quickly closed her audio.

"Ok so. Concert is next week and we need to practice...." The voice said walking in.

"Oh! You guys are here!" Hyunjin said.

Hana and Felix just laughed.

"Should we start practice?" Chan asked.

"Actually Chan. I need to talk with Felix for a bit. You guys can start!" She said grabbing Felix by the arm and dragging him out of the practice room.

"Firstly. We don't mention the song. That will be for the concert only. Secondly. It's your choice to mention if we are siblings. If you will just give me a signal," She said.

Felix was a bit confused but just nodded.

They walked back into the practice room and stared practice, despite just ending theirs not too long ago.