9

"Felix! You ready to go?" Hana said as she held a bag in her hand.

"Yes!" Felix said as he walked towards Hana.

"Let's go. I'll call her on the way," She said as she started calling their mother.

(ITALICS WILL BE A DIFFERENT LANGAUGE AND WILL BE STATED WHEN THE FIRST PERSON SPEAKS. NORMAL TEXT IS ENGLISH AND BOLD IS KOREN. A/N)

"Hi ma!" Hana said in Chinese. Felix looked at her confused but shrugged and continued walking with her.

"Yes honey. How can I help?" Their mother replied.

"Are you home?" Hana asked. They were nearing the house since it wasn't far from their dorm area.

"Yes. Why?" She replied with some concern.

"I'll be there soon. I'm bringing someone," Hana replied with a smile.

"Is it that cute boy from a few weeks ago?" Their mother asked.

"Ma! Someone else! Not him!" Hana replied with a bit of a blush catching Felix's attention.

"I'll see you soon ma. Bye!" Hana hung up before their mother could reply.

"What was that blush about?" Felix asked with a smirk.

"It doesn't matter. We are almost there. You excited?" Hana said trying to change the subject.

"Yea!" Felix replied. Of course he wouldn't let it slide but he didn't want to bother her more about it. He made a mental note though.

"Follow me. Don't worry she speaks English and a little Korean too," Hana said reassuring Felix to make sure he would be ok.

"Ma! I'm here!" Hana called out in Chinese.

"Hana!" Their mother came to the door with Dingo following behind.

"Lix, this is our cat. Dingo," Hana said picking up Dingo.

"Hello!" Felix said with a wave being polite.

"Hello! You must be Hana's friend..." Their mother spoke, trailing her sentence out at the end.

"Felix?" Their mother asked.

"Yes?" Felix replied.

"Go hug her. She hasn't seen you for years kiddo," Hana said pushing Felix forwards.

"I haven't seen you in years!" His mother said hugging him tightly.

Hana's phone started ringing. She looked at the two in-front of her before speaking.

"I have to take this. I'll be back," Hana said answering the phone call.

Felix nodded and watched her leave.

"How have you been Felix?" Their mother asked.

"Alright. Why did you and Hana leave me with him?"  Felix asked trying not to cry.

"Lix, baby. I didn't have a choice. I grabbed the first kid I could find," their mother said as she almost started to cry.

"I'm here now though, baby," their mother said as she hugged Felix again.

"What was life like. Without him?" Felix asked.

"It was better. To say the least. Hana got to do everything she wanted without restrictions," their mother spoke. "How was it. After we left?"

"It was horrible. Our father abused me and the others," Felix said.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you Felix. I'm extremely sorry," their mother said as she hugged Felix.