~4~

It has been a few weeks since mom and dad told me about the agreement. Sunghoon and I have been going on loads of dates ever since. I kinda find it awkward because he's four years older than me. Tonight we're supposed to be having a family dinner with The Park family at their mansion. 

We're supposed to leave at 6 and reach there before 7 as it's quite far away. It's currently 5 and I've been looking for an outfit to fit the dinner.

"ugh, I can't find anything! This'll do I guess." I huffed and tried the dress on. It was a tight-fitting grey dress with an inner shirt that had puffy sleeves. Pretty cute.

I needed to buy flowers and some sweets so I decided to head towards the shops

I needed to buy flowers and some sweets so I decided to head towards the shops. My parents were probably getting ready in their rooms. I called an uber and went towards the flower shop first. I walked in to find many pretty flowers.

I looked around for a while but couldn't find anything that piqued my interest. I needed to impress my in-laws if I wanted this marriage to be successful. I searched around the shop and I even asked the staff for any ideas and they showed me lots of flowers. None of them piqued my interest. Until I saw a pretty bouquet that was ready-made. It was stunning.

It was a simple bouquet of white tulips which had been wrapped around the stem. But it looked amazing. I decided to purchase those and then headed toward the bakery.

 I decided to purchase those and then headed toward the bakery

I again had to call an uber. On the ride toward a bakery, I decided to call my parents and ask them if they were ready to go yet. Ring. Ring. "Hello? Mom? Are you ready? I've been going to some shops for some presents."  "Oh sunoo yes we're ready to leave in about 15 mins," Mom said. "Aight I'll be there."

The ride came to a stop in front of a bakery. I went inside to buy some cakes and maybe some other cookies. Everything looked appetizing. It was quite a ride choosing items. I decided to take a pretty vanilla cake that had sky-blue fondant covering it.

 I decided to take a pretty vanilla cake that had sky-blue fondant covering it

Then I went home. It was 5:50 when I got home so without waiting for any longer my parents and I got in the car to the Parks residence. I was kinda nervous as Sunghoon already hated me, and I wondered how his parents were.

---

After a long ride we finally reached the house. And oh my gosh- It was huge atleast 2 times bigger than our house. It was like a palace.

We made our way inside and were greeted by maids and butlers. All of them seemed very polite. We reached the living room to find Sunghoon sitting with his parents. Our parents greeted each other and I gave them my gifts.

Mr and Mrs Park seemed overjoyed with them but I couldn't say the same about Sunghoon. He looked at them in disgust as if they were dirt from the ground. We sat beside each other on the sofa while our parents had small talk.

He then began whispering to me,"Those gifts you brought look cheap. Couldn't you have brought good gifts? Like watches and necklaces? You really are useless. Tsk" 

I absolutely raged at this I brought it as a sign of respect and he has the nerves to talk bad about it. But I couldn't say anything. 

---

It was dinner time and everyone was sitting at the table. Everything was going normal when Sunghoon snaked his hands on my thigh. It gave me goosebumps. I gave him a questioning look but instead of removing it, he began to rub on it. His grip was quite hard so I couldn't move my leg.

I stopped trying to move my leg but I uncomfortableness could probably be seen in my face since my mom asked me if I was okay and I couldn't do anything but to nod.

"So Sunoo, what do you think about spending a week with Sunghoon before you guys get all busy with the preparations for the wedding?" Mr Park suggested. And Mrs Park  beamed before nodding.

"Um..Well-" I was cut off when Sunghoon said,"Yeah sure Father. I think mating during the vacation would be good." Pink tint hued all over my face when he said that. Was he not embarrassed? 

"Yes! That would be perfect, right son?" Dad said to me. "Uh..Y-yeah..haha." I replied. After that the dinner was filled with small talks about preparations for the wedding. It was happening in two weeks.

             Little did I know that a week with Sunghoon was gonna go terrible.

                                                                        ~<3~