~18~

(Sunghoons POV)

I woke up later than usual. I wanted to work from home today. Me, Jay, and Ni-ki would be going to a bar at night. I was still quite shocked by the news I received yesterday. I'd have to call the maids back as Sunoo couldn't work anymore. He's probably just lying about being sick so that he could get away with it. If only mom would listen to me.

I went downstairs to find Sunoo peacefully sleeping on the sofa. I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I made simple scrambled eggs and then went upstairs with them, not paying any mind to Sunoo. I opened my laptop and then started doing my tasks. 

(I have no idea what Sunghoon does all day so let's suppose he worked until Sunoo came into their room after waking up)

"Sunghoon.." Sunoo said in a small whisper-like voice.

"What?" I replied not having time to spare him as I was busy.

"Can you please make me breakfast?.." He asked.

"No. Make it yourself." I said back.

"Please?.. I don't feel very good. S-should we go to the doctor to figure out what foods I can eat without puking?" He said.

"No! Goddamnit, Can you stop fucking disturbing me?! I'm busy if you can't see." I replied angrily as he was distracting me from my work.

He looked at me with teary eyes but I didn't care and continued doing what I was up to. I heard a sniffle coming from Sunoo. I looked at him to find him crying, rubbing his eyes continuously. His eyes had already turned red from the friction. Why does he have to be a fucking crybaby? 

"Can you stop?!" I shouted at him, and he flinched.

He ran out of the room in tears. Gosh, how annoying could this omega be? He couldn't even make himself breakfast and now he's disturbing me. I finally had some peace when I suddenly heard a loud crash from downstairs. I shut my laptop and went downstairs. There was no one in the living room so I went to the kitchen. 

"Are you serious?!" I said out loud. 

It was Sunoo. Of course, He's the one causing every problem in this household. He broke a glass and its orange juice spilled all over the floor. 

"Can't you do one thing properly?! Are you doing this on purpose to annoy me?!" I asked.

"I d-didn't mean to..I-I swear!" Sunoo said in a shaky tone.

"Clean that mess up. Right now." I commanded.

He nodded and started picking up the glass pieces. He hissed as a tiny piece cut his palm. I left him to do that then went upstairs to continue my work. At some point during the afternoon, I got very tired. I took a short nap and woke up at about 5. I quickly got ready to go to the bar. I wore a plain black shirt with black pants. 

(His outfit)

"Where are you going, Sunghoon?" Sunoo asked me curiously

"Bar," I replied shortly and left the house.

I went out and got my car out of the garage. I sat inside and started it, making my way to the bar.

(Car)

I met up with Jay and Ni-ki

I met up with Jay and Ni-ki. We inside the bar which had an average amount of people inside. We immediately sat in front of a table where a bartender assisted us. I asked for a shot of vodka while Jay and Ni-ki were stuck with wine.

---

(WARNING!: SMUT) (non-consensual)

I got home drunk. Jay dropped me and my car off at my house. I went inside bumping into random objects. My eyesight was a little blurry. My movements were slow and sloppy. I went upstairs to my room. I saw Sunoo laying on the bed, he was on his phone. He was wearing shorts. Very revealing shorts. I could see his plump ass from the bedroom door. That turned me on.

 I couldn't think of anything else but to rile him up right then and there. Just the thought turned me on. I walked over to the bed, unbuttoning my shirt on the way. I flipped Sunoo over and started kissing him. The kiss was long it felt good. At least to me. Sunoo didn't kiss back. We started making out. We ran out of oxygen soon and broke the kiss.

"S-sunghoon, you should take a....(indistinct)" Sunoo said heavily breathing but I didn't hear what he said. 

I was horny. I needed him right there. I kissed him once again but this time it was a lot more hungry. I bit on his lower lip causing a small whine to skip out of his mouth. I left his mouth and then started sucking and kissing his neck, creating a lot of hickeys. I left a few bites as well. Sunoo tried pushing me away, but he couldn't. I could tell he was feeling good as well from his moans.

"a-ah~..d-don't hm~ bite p-please.." Sunoo moaned out in a lustful tone.

 I didn't reply to him. I took Sunoos shirt off, then his shorts. I took off every piece of clothing on his body, leaving him naked and vulnerable below me. I started sucking on one of his pink-ish nipples while my fingers played with the other one.

"S-sunghoon! ah~ feels..good~ang.." Sunoo moaned loudly.

I left hickeys on his stomach and then moved to his thighs. I kissed his outer thighs and left bites on his inner thighs. I sucked on his thighs, leaving marks all over. I stopped kissing him and rose, looking at my creations. 

I brought his ass into the air and teased him. I put a finger inside and then started fingering him. He was already leaking slick. One finger turned to two and two turned to three. I kept fingering until he was a moaning and leaking mess. He was drooling, while tears fell out of his eyes.

I increased the digits until I felt like he was ready for my size. I took the remaining pieces of clothing off my body. Then I slowly thrusted inside Sunoos' hole. The pleasure quickly got a hold of me as I couldn't wait for him to adjust and started thrusting in and out. His hole was tight but slightly slippery due to his slick.

"Ang~ a-ah~ slow down.." He said.

I groaned because of his tightness. Sunoo came quite quickly. It only took me a few more thrusts to cum inside him. I took my dick out of him and then watched as my fluid leaked out of him. He was probably tired as he fell asleep. I passed out soon enough.

                                                                                          ~<3~

IN THE SMUT SUNGHOON IS DRUNKKK I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE HIM ACT DRUNK LIKE SO I JUST DID NORMAL NARRATIONS BUT HE'S DRUNK.