~5~

Today was the day I was gonna be going on the trip with Sunghoon. We were going to Jeju island and I felt excited cause I've always wanted to go there!! I am currently packing my suitcase for a week. I took many clothes to go out, my pajamas, toiletries, skincare products, and extra snacks. I decided to call Sunghoon as he was supposed to pick me up at 10 and it was almost 11.

"What?" Sunghoon replied in an annoyed tone as soon as he picked the call up. I've gotten used to him being bossy and rude now.

"Hey Sunghoon, Could you pick me up quick? We'll miss our flight if we're late.." I said in a low tone as he got mad at me easily.

"Alright." He said and cut the call almost immediately.

I was already wearing my outfit for the departure. I wore a checkered green and white v-neck sweater with no sleeves, a yellowish shirt inside it which I rolled on my elbows, and a cute green jeans skirt. I decided to pair it up with white boots. And oh my gosh! It looks amazing! I wonder if Sunghoon'll think the same. Probably not tho. I also slightly curled my pink hair and tied it on one side as it was slightly long.

~His outfit~

---

I took my suitcase and headed downstairs. Sunghoon had arrived already and was talking with my mom. 

"Hey, baby!" He exclaimed. I was quite shaken. He was a completely different person in front of my family. Sunghoon always talks rudely towards me, but when in front of mine or his parents, he's the sweetest and even gives me kisses sometimes.

"H-hey" I mentally face-palmed myself for getting flustered. I bet he could almost hear my heart beating.

"Sunoo Dear, what took you so long? You should go you guys will miss the flight!" Mom said. I was gonna miss my mom a lot and I knew it. I usually didn't go on trips and my mom never went on business trips longer than 3 days.

"Alright, mom." I said slightly smiling. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and walked towards the door with Sunghoon behind.

---

We walked outside as he closed the door behind him. He looked at my head to toe. I smiled slightly hoping he would complement my outfit.

"Isn't your skirt too short? What are you trying to do to impress other alphas?" Sunghoon said huffing afterward. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything.

"Sorry, Sunghoon. I didn't think it was that short.." I said my smile faltering slightly. He mumbled a whatever and got in the car. I followed after and sat in the shotgun seat. 

---

The car ride was overall awkward. Neither Sunghoon nor I spoke anything for a while. Soon enough though he started talking about the trip and what we were gonna be doing. I just nodded at everything he was saying.

"And yeah on the 4th or 5th day, we have to mate. It's gonna be best if you prepare yourself for it." Sunghoon said to me. I was blushing profusely. It was embarrassing talking about sex and mating with him. I just nodded not knowing what to say.

We soon reached the airport and before I knew it, I was sitting on the plane next to Sunghoon. We had first-class tickets just like he had asked for. But by the look on his face, he didn't seem impressed at all. The air hostess soon came and asked if we wanted anything to eat. I ordered sushi and coke while Sunghoon asked for dragon fruit and champagne. 

Unfortunately, dragon fruit wasn't available on the flight. Sunghoon  didn't reach too well to this and lashed out at the hostess. I was quite taken aback by his outburst, he was shouting at the hostess in a loud voice which scared me. She immediately apologised and left not wanting anymore drama.

Sunghoon tsked and looked at me with an annoyed expression. I furrowed my eyebrows clearly upset by his horrible behaviour.

"You shouldn't have lashed out on her, Sunghoon." I said, my eyebrows still furrowed.

"YOU don't get to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. You're just a stupid omega. Now shut it before I get angrier. You don't wanna know what'll happen to you if I'm mad." Sunghoon said. I was quite upset at his words. He called me stupid. I looked down at my lap fidgeting with my fingers hoping to not cry. 

I felt sleepy and before I knew it I dozed off to dreamland.

--- 

Sunghoon shook me and told me that it was time to land. I was nervous. Spending a week with the Park Sunghoon. Alone. Nothing could be scarier at that moment. Soon we landed. We took a cab to the hotel that Mrs Park had booked for us. Again the car ride was awkward with Sunghoon on his phone and me staring out the window. 

The cab stopped at out destination. The hotel was beautiful. We quickly checked in and went towards our room. I went inside and looked around, it was really big with a kitchen, t.v area and a huge bathroom but to my horror, there was only one bed. One bed! Meaning I'd have to share with Sunghoon. He didn't look too happy about it  aswell.

I didn't say anything about the bed problem as it would just make things worse. It was already 7 in the evening. I decided to order dinner for me and him.

---

It was now 9 olclock. I was very tired and decided to finally ask Sunghoon about the bed.

"Sunghoon..there's only one bed um.." my sentence faltered as I didnt know what to say next.

"I can see. Well we can sleep together. It's not like I care." Sunghoon said. I was quite happy that he didn't mind sleeping with me. I thought he would make me sleep on the couch or something.

"Okay!" I beamed and quickly went to the bathroom to wear my pj's as I had already taken a shower.

I went back inside and my jaw dropped when I saw Sunghoon shirtless, on the bed. I just climbed in without a word and layed down. I can swear I felt eyes on me. But soon enough I fell into a deep slumber.

                                                                                          ~<3~