~15~

I woke up to someone shaking me, I opened my eyes to see that it was Sunghoon. I sat straight on the chair and rubbed my eyes. 

"My mom wants you over, just you. It's to try your dress on." He said.

"Oh, when should I go then?" I asked.

"Now, Let's go I'll be dropping you off." He said.

"Wait I'll change," I said heading upstairs quickly.

I took the first dress I found and wore it. It was a poofy dress with see-through sleeves that had daisies on them, the entire dress was covered in daisies. I wore slight makeup after washing my face. I also wore a daisy choker to go with the dress. For the shoes, I wore yellow sneakers with daisy charms to match the outfit!

~His outfit~

After I was done I went downstairs where Sunghoon was waiting

After I was done I went downstairs where Sunghoon was waiting. He dropped me off at a fancy boutique. His mom was there waiting for me. But my mom wasn't there so I felt a little nervous.

"Hey honey, how are you?" She exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm doing good, Mrs park. How about you?" I asked.

"Oh no, you don't! Call me mom Sunoo. You don't have to call me 'Mrs park'. And to answer your question, I'm doing amazing!" She said smiling.

"I see, That's good to know." I smiled back at her.

We went inside the boutique and I was amazed. It was big and absolutely gorgeous. I saw a lot and I mean a lot of dresses. 

"Soo..Mrs kim and I chose a dress for you. She had your measurements but we still wanted you to try it on!" She said happily.

"Oh..where is the dress?" I asked.

"You don't get to see the actual dress. The dress you'll try on is a plain white one with the same measurements. The dress is a surprise!" She said giving a signal to a staff to bring the dress.

The dress came and even though it was a plain white one I still liked it. It didn't have any designs but it had the structure of what the original dress was probably gonna be like. I went into the fitting room to try the dress on. I looked in the mirror, I looked..amazing. I loved how the dress was poofy and perfectly snatched my waist. The only thing that I didn't like was that the torso line was really low. It was a tube torso.

"Can I come in?" Mrs Park asked.

"Y-yes." I said.

"Oh my gosh! You look beautiful honey..Honestly, you look so good in this dress. You'll be looking ethereal in the one you're gonna be wearing for the wedding." She said happily.

"Thank you." I said smiling at myself in the mirror.

"Now I'm gonna call Sunghoon and hopefully he has time to hangout with you! If he doesn't then he's still coming hehe." She said walking out to call Sunghoon.

I changed back into my daisy dress and walked out. Sunghoon had already arrived. His car was outside the store but his mom seemed to have gone already. I went out and sat in the car. He was on his phone calling someone. After he was done he started the car. He drove us to a park, the same one Jungwon and I had gone to the day before. We got off, we didn't speak a word. There was an awkward silence between us as we were walking.

"Should we sit on the grass?" I asked him.

"That's disgusting. I don't wanna make my clothes dirty." He replied.

I frowned slightly but didn't speak. He sat on one of the benches after a while. There was no point in us hanging out. None of us spoke and even if we did it would end up in me crying or worse getting hurt. I sat beside him silently. I got bored pretty quickly and started fidgeting with my fingers. 

"Sunghoon..should we head home? I haven't ate anything since yesterdays' lunch so I'm kinda hungry." I said hoping he would agree.

"Hm." He replied shortly.

We got home and I took the cake I made yesterday out. I cut two pieces of it, one for me and one for Sunghoon. 

"I made cake yesterday." I said to him.

"Okay?" He said not interested.

"Do you want some?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

"But why?" I asked pouting.

He didn't reply. He focused on his phone. I huffed angrily but just ate the cake. My parents had assigned me to find a maid of honor as they had chosen all the brides' maids except the maid of honor. I decided to call Jungwon to ask him and he surprisingly agreed. I immediately sent him the clothes he had to wear with a letter and a box with the gift.

"I don't like this 'Jungwon' friend of yours." Sunghoon commented.

"You don't like anyone or anything associated with me Sunghoon." I said surprising myself as I didn't wanna say it out loud.

"So you're getting braver huh. Just wait till the marriage is done." Sunghoon said glaring at me.

I was about to apologise but he hushed me. I put negative thoughts aside and thought about the next day. It was my wedding! I always had dreamed of getting married every since I was young. Although my plans were different, I dreamt of marrying someone I loved. Like Ethan. Ethan was amazing. He always knew how to make me happy, how to comfort me, how to deal with my tantrums, He knew everything about me. I missed him alot. Sometimes I wished this marriage was a nightmare and that I'd wake up from it. But it wasn't. I was so into the thoughts that I hadn't even noticed tears streaming down my face.

                                                                          ~<3~

AAA SUNOO IS FINALLY GETTING MARRIED. ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED? ALSO 1 OR 2!! ITS A SURPRISE. HEHE. WISH HIM LUCK GUYS!! BYEE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE FF SO FAR HEHE.