~6~

!TW: sexual assault!

I woke up to feel arms firmly holding me on my waist. Oh.My.God. Sunghoon was holding me, I felt flustered and started blushing profusely. I tried to escape from his grip but in the process, he woke up. 

He didn't show any reactions and just let me go. He then proceeded to go to the bathroom. Not even a good morning? ugh, why's he so cold?

I decided to go to the other bathroom to get ready. The hotel was just a temporary stay for the night, I remember his parents telling me that Sunghoon owned a resort near the beach. We were gonna be staying there for the rest of the week.

---

After the shower, I and Sunghoon had breakfast. I decided to go to the room we stayed in and change.

I decided to wear a cute cropped v-neck sweater with a short-sleeved cropped top inside and a plain white skirt. To top it off I wore black boots since the sweater was mostly black and grey. For the accessories, I wore some clips on my hair and some bracelets. 

~His outfit~

---

Sunghoon was waiting for me in the kitchen room of the hotel. He probably heard the door opening so he stood up and grabbed the keys. He hadn't spared me a glance. We went downstairs and he was talking with the receptionist, most likely paying.

Sunghoon went out before me to get the car from the parking lot. When I went outside he was already there. He looked at me and then furrowed his brows.

"Why's your skirt so short?" Sunghoon said.

"Huh? What do you mean? It's not that short-" I tried to reason but Sunghoon interrupted.

"Yes, the fuck it is. It barely covers your thighs. Are you that desperate for attention? Fucking whore." Ouch.

"Sorry.." I muttered.

I didn't say anything after that. He called me a whore. I thought I looked fine..guess he doesn't think so. Why is he like this? Maybe he just had a bad morning.

I just got inside the car not wanting to argue with him cause that'll probably make him angrier than he already is. I decided to sit in the backseat instead of the shotgun.

---

I didn't realize that we had reached it until Sunghoon called out to me.

"We're here get off." He ordered?

"Oh alright," I said with a slight smile.

The resort was quite big. There were guards at the front gates and some gardeners working as well. There was a lit-up waterfall as well! It gave cool vibes I was liking it so far.

~The resort~