Chapter Thirteen

Regina woke up late. She never did that before but she couldn't find herself getting out of her bed. She turned around to see Robin beside her. Movie night ended up running late and she offered her bed. Then it ended up being a regular thing. Neither of them wanted Robin to leave but Regina knew this couldn't keep happening. Especially since Regina had finally gotten her revenge.

Framing Mary Margaret for murder was genius. It would kill two birds with one stone. Once Mary Margaret is gone for good, Emma wouldn't want to stay. She would be too scared. "I can hear your thoughts," Robin said sleepily. "Sorry," Regina said. She didn't realize she was staring at him. Robin stretched out his arms and pulled Regina closer. "What are you thinking about?" Robin asked her. "Storybrooke. I have big plans for it," Regina said as she snuggled closer into him. "Anything you care to share?" Robin asked her as he finally opened his eyes. "It's a surprise," Regina said with a smirk.

———————
Meanwhile, Mary Margaret and Emma were at the station. Mary Margaret has been there for some time and she swore in her father's name that she is innocent. "You're going to get out of here," Emma said. Emma has been trying to make Mary's stay at the station as good as possible. Especially since she had recently tried to escape. If this trail went right, Mary would be fine. Nothing bad would ever happen.

"How do you have hope?" Mary asked her. "Because I have never seen Gold go up against Regina and lose," Emma said. Gold then chose to make his presence known. "She's right. We can beat this pre-trail. We just have to use our most valuable asset," Gold said. He knew what he was doing. The only thing that could go wrong is if the DA pushed Mary Margaret's button for her to say anything violent.

"What's that?" Mary Margaret asked. "You, dearie. You're a sweet elementary teacher. Not exactly the prototype for a killer," Gold said. He knew if they played their cards right, Regina would lose. That's all he wanted.

Regina entered the station with the DA. They let them be alone while Emma and Regina were outside through the glass. As the DA pressed on the question of Mary Margaret wanting to hurt Kathryn since Mary was having an affair with David, Regina smirked. She knew she had won. She had exactly what Regina wanted her to say.

—————-
A couple of days later, everything was fine. Expect, Kathryn was back. She escaped and she had to figure out a way to cover her tracks. She was going to throw Sydney under the bus. Regina walked into the station with her phone in her hand. She was texting Raven to make sure she had Sydney ready for the confessional.

"Regina?" Robin said in a questioning tone as he saw her. Regina smiled and pulled Robin in for a kiss. The kiss was soft, gentle, and happy. It lingered for a while. They haven't seen each other all morning since Regina had to get up early to fix the mess that was created by Gold. Something Regina mentally told herself to get back at him for. Regina was happier with Robin. It was something about him that made her melt. Not that she would ever admit that to herself. She was just using him for entertainment. Graham was gone and she had needs. "I missed you," she said as she broke the kiss. She sat on top of his desk with a smirk. "What are you up to?" She said. Her legs were crossed but clearly on top of his leg.

She was teasing.

"I was just doing paperwork. I missed you too" Robin said with a smile. Emma didn't get here yet which meant they had the entire station to themselves. Robin figured Emma overslept. She wasn't exactly a morning person. As he spent more time with Regina he saw that she had never been one for affection. It was usually him making the first move. He wasn't sure if it was out of fear of being in a relationship or fear of doing the wrong thing. But he knew she was passionate. When they were alone, she would play with his hands, kiss his nose, and cuddle with him. He was thrilled that she was being so open with him. He could see that she was giving them their best chance.