3 - Jangnangam

Jooheon is tired and beat. He's tried this same thing for two hours, and keeps failing. Jiwoon, who has seemingly endless patience and energy, encourages him to get up.

"Come on, Joo. You have to figure it out. Now come, disarm me." Jiwoon points his gun at Jooheon, and his head starts to throb.

"Fuck." Jooheon stands up, swaying. Jiwoon lowers the gun, eyes widening.

Jooheon lays on the pavement by the road, and hears sirens. Pain is numb, his body is in shock.

Jooheon collapses, the flashes and rib pain over taking his body. Jiwoon and Changkyun rush over, the spectators calling for a medic.

Jooheon blurrily notices people racing towards him.

"Is he okay?!" Changkyun asks, panicking. Jiwoon looks up at Hyunwoo.

"You didn't tell me he was traumatized." Jiwoon says darkly. Hyunwoo simply picks Jooheon up bridal style, and carries him out of the glass room, Changkyun following like a puppy.

.

.

.

Jooheon wakes up wrapped in thin arms. At first, he thought it was Hyunwoo. But Hyunwoo is much too fit.

Panic washes over him, and he rolls over to find himself face to face with Changkyun. Changkyun's dark eyes are open, and they lock with Jooheon's.

"How are you feeling?" Changkyun asks softly. Jooheon realizes he's been stripped to a t-shirt and boxers, but decides against fighting Changkyun's grip.

"I feel better. Have you...been here the whole time?" Changkyun nods slowly.

"There's something about you I'd like to know." Changkyun asks quietly. Jooheon's eyes flit open, and he looks at the younger.

"Anything." Jooheon says, their lips now inches apart. Changkyun takes a deep breath.

"Is this your second chance?" Jooheon stills.

Sohn Hyunwoo is the only person on the Earth that knows about Jooheon's second chance. Because Jooheon doesn't trust anyone like he trusts Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo is his best friend, his hyung, his everything.

So when a complete stranger that Jooheon finds hella attractive asks, he doesn't know how to feel.

"Promise me you will never tell another living soul if I answer." Jooheon says carefully. Changkyun nods.

"I promise." Jooheon inhales, moving his face closer to Changkyun's, so their lips are practically grazing.

"This is my second chance. I died in a car crash." Jooheon whispers. Changkyun swallows, and watches as the older closes the gap between their lips.

Changkyun's whiskey and coffee smell floods Jooheon's senses as he deepens the kiss. Changkyun's lips part as Jooheon slides his tongue into the younger's mouth, and he sits them both up.

Changkyun runs his hands over Jooheon's shoulders, fingers trailing up his neck and tangling in his hair. Jooheon rubs Changkyun's thigh up and down in a way that causes the younger to moan almost breathlessly.

"Honey..." Changkyun breathes into Jooheon's mouth. Jooheon breaks the kiss, breathing hard.

"That was..."

"Amazing." Changkyun finishes, out of breath. Jooheon nods.

"I have to go back for sparring, wanna practice with me?" Changkyun offers. Jooheon doesn't want to go back to that room, but sees Changkyun's hope.