1 - Shattered

"Oh my god, we'll get food later!" Jooheon huffs. A migraine threatens his brain, pain searing through his head.

Jooheon works as a cashier at a small convenience store. He makes below minimum wage, and literally can't afford to take care of a child. But his ex girlfriend left him with one, after almost killing him.

Jooheon reaches over and turns the music up, which quiets the child for about five minutes. And then he starts crying. Loudly. And screaming.

Jooheon slams on the brakes, and the car lurches forward, smashing into the minivan in front of them. Jooheon's upper right rib snaps as his seat belt breaks in half, sending Jooheon flying through the windshield. He lays on the pavement by the road, and hears sirens. Pain is numb, his body is in shock. Luckily, the child is unharmed, and so is the minivan. Jooheon blurrily notices people racing towards him.

No...this can't be it...please?

Then everything goes black.

Jooheon wakes up in a sweat. He looks over to his right, where a girl in Hello Kitty pajamas is sleeping.

"Was that a dream?" Jooheon walks to the bathroom, and splashes water on his face. Then he sees it.

A small mole under his right eye.

"Funny, I don't have-" Jooheon's eyes widen as glimpses of his last chance flicker through his mind. He collapses to the floor, coughing.

Jooheon's upper right rip snaps as his seat beat breaks in half, sending him flying through the windshield.

"!"

Jooheon remembers everything. He stands up shakily.

"So I have a second chance?" He gasps, still struggling for breath. He looks in the mirror once again, eyes hooded with one emotion:

Vengeance.

.

.

.

Jooheon wakes up, knowing what today's date was without even peeking at a calendar. He looks over at her.

She seems to be sleeping soundly, but Jooheon knew better. She's pretending to sleep so she can turn around and be all 'cute'.

Jooheon's face contorts into that of a pained one, remembering what else happens today. So he's going to stop it.

I refuse to die once again.

Jooheon's eyes flash with a newfound hatred for the small woman next to him, and he stands to make a phone call.

Stomach churning, Jooheon unlocks his phone and opens the call app. And he dials the first number in it.

Hyunwoo.

.

.

.

Jooheon feels traitorous arms wrap around his waist, the same way they did that same morning.

"Hey, Joo-boo."

No more irony. Play with her fake feelings.

"Hey, doll. How are you?" Jooheon says, venom masked by veils of sweetness. He gives her a smile, but sucks his dimples in.

"I'm gooood." She starts to trace circles in his shoulder, signalling she wants that. Jooheon has to stop from gagging.

"Well, breakfast is in the fridge, I made fruit yogurt." She frowns, that usually always gets her what she wants.

"Is something wrong, Joo-boo?" She asks, sort of pouting. Jooheon presses a thin lined kiss to her cheek.

"No, darling. Enjoy breakfast." She waits until she thought he had turned around, and rolls her eyes.

"We need to talk." She says, trying to maintain her sweet posture. Jooheon arches a brow, busying himself with something on the kitchen counter.

"Well, shoot." He says slowly. She sits down at the table, back facing the doorway.

"I'm leaving you." Pangs of anger strike Jooheon, but he manages to contain himself.

My game begins.

"Oh." He fakes a shoulder slump, knowing it will set her off. She smirks.

"And furthermore, I'm leaving my dead mom's kid. I don't want him, and you seem like the kind of guy that likes the little brats." She snarls. Now it's Jooheon's turn to smirk.

"Oh?" Jooheon turns around, resting his hands on the counter. Her face falls when she sees the wide eyed crazy look Jooheon has on his face.

"You fooled me once. And to be fair, you used to be cute. But tell me something." She stands up menacingly.

"What, Jooheon?!" Jooheon simply gives her a blank stare, unfazed by her aggressive stance.

"Did you ever feel anything for me? Genuinely." Jooheon's eyes are cold, onyx harder than stone.

This takes her aback. She backs up a couple steps, tripping. Jooheon lifts his nose up at her, looking at her in the floor. Upon closer inspection, she too has a mole under her eye. Jooheon smiles like a maniac.

This was her second chance? And she blew it fucking me?!

"Do it quickly. She is my dear girlfriend, after all." Her eyes widen, and a gunshot rings out in the apartment complex.

A clean bullet right through her skull.

For a second, she simply sits there, swaying a bit. Then she crashes to the floor, blood pouring from the wound. Dark, cherry red blood is splattered on the floor, her body motionless.

Hyunwoo raises his gun up, gloved fingers wrapped around the trigger. He puffs out the smoke that had risen from the bullet friction, and gives the dead girl a look of disdain.

"What a bitch." Hyunwoo comments, stepping over her head and not caring that he steps in her bloody hair. He hugs Jooheon, who gladly returns the bear hug.

"Thanks, hyung. I really owe you one." Jooheon says, muffled by his face buried in the older man's pecs. He loves the scent of the older, a familiar ocean breeze scent, manly husk in it.

"You could actually make it up to me right now." Hyunwoo speculates. Jooheon pulls back, unsure of what he means.

"Really? H-" Hyunwoo leans in and presses his thick lips to Jooheon's, running his gloved fingers over the younger's shoulders.

This is what he meant. I'm about to fuck the leader of one of the most dangerous Mafia groups. What a day.

The kisses trail down to Jooheon's neck, nipping and biting received from the older's lips. Jooheon lets a small moan escape his lips as Hyunwoo sucks his collarbones, then moves back up to his jawline.

"Shownu!" Jooheon gasps, feeling his ass being groped through the fabric of his shorts. Hyunwoo disconnects his lips from Jooheon, looking down to make sure he's okay.

"Can we-bedroom-dead body-" Jooheon manages. Hyunwoo looks at the dead girl, and nods. He picks Jooheon up and allows him to guide him to the small room.

Throwing the younger onto the bed, Hyunwoo unbuttons his shirt and strips Jooheon of his clothes.

"First with a guy?" Hyunwoo asks breathlessly.

"Yeah. Be gentle please?" Jooheon says. Hyunwoo smiles, pulling a small bottle of lube from his back pocket.

"Did you plan this?" Jooheon wants to laugh, but Hyunwoo is sucking his Adam's apple. So Hyunwoo does it for him.

"Yes and no. I honestly always have lube on me." Hyunwoo admits with a small smirk. Jooheon feels his cock twitch in his boxers, a little curious with the man's actions.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" Jooheon asks softly. Hyunwoo looks at the younger man, peeling his gloves off his long fingers.

"Yes. Yes, I am, Joohoney."