8 - One Last Time

"Is it that important you have to wake me up at six in the morning?" Jooheon groans into the phone, and Hyunwoo laughs.

"Yes! You should be awake! Anyways, meet us outside in five minutes." Hyunwoo chirps. Jooheon makes a noise, hearing the line click.

"Rich bastard really thinks I'm going down there in the cold at six AM." Jooheon buries his face in Changkyun's chest, kissing his skin softly.

"Baby, if Shownu needs you downstairs, you should go. It could be important." Changkyun whispers, still half asleep. Jooheon groans a protest, but Changkyun kisses him gently, smiling.

"I'll still be here. Go talk to him." Jooheon kisses Changkyun's heart again, reluctantly sliding out of bed and shuffling to his closet.

.

.

.

Jooheon rounds the corner, running into Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo pulls him in for a bear hug, kissing Jooheon's forehead.

"Hey, sleepyhead! I have a surprise for you. By the way, congrats on the boyfriend." Jooheon rolls his eyes, smiling.

"Thanks. And you didn't have to-" Jooheon's breath hitches.

In the middle of the snow, all of his friends from his second chance are standing there, waving and laughing.

"Hey, Jooheon!" Jin-yung shouts, jumping up and down. Jiwoon blows him a kiss, and Isagi laugh happily and claps.

"Gay!" Isagi points at Jiwoon, who nods. Riho snorts, and Sei hits him playfully.

Everyone comes running over to Jooheon, hugging him tightly. Some in tears, others happy. Jooheon is both. Happy tears stream down his face as he's hugged tighter, wrapped in his friends. Hyunwoo smiles.

"It may have been a different lifetime, but everyone still remembers you. I thought you'd get a kick out of it." Hyunwoo grins. Jooheon nods, choked up.

"I love you guys. So much." Jooheon whispers.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!"

Jooheon returns to his apartment, opening the door to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Changkyun, though basically naked, is resting on his hands, admiring the stack of pancakes.

"Kyun, I'm back." Changkyun looks over, smiling widely and running over.

"My love~" Changkyun kisses Jooheon sweetly, feeling the older's hands snake up his sides, lifting his apron off.

Changkyun put on shorts, but torso bare. Jooheon leaves kisses up Changkyun's sharp jaw, plump lips traveling where they please.

"The food-" Changkyun manages. Jooheon smiles, pressing a kiss to his lover's heart.

"I love when you do that." Changkyun grins, making Jooheon laugh.

"I love it too. But not more than I love you." Changkyun smiles wider, reaching behind him and smashing a pancake in Jooheon face.

"Hey-!" Pancake sprinkles and crumbs fall from his face, and Changkyun laughs, nibbling Jooheon's nose.

"You're so cute." Changkyun teases, and Jooheon gropes Changkyun's ass through his shorts, causing the younger to gasp.

"!-" Jooheon giggles, and Changkyun whines.

"Jerk."

"Hey! You started it!" Jooheon laughs. Changkyun pulls Jooheon in, and they kiss, nipping and giggling.

"I love you, Kyun." Jooheon whispers, pressing his lips to Changkyun's forehead.

"I love you too, baby." Changkyun buries his head in Jooheon chest.

~THE END~

I just wanna say, this book didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to, but nevertheless, I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you enjoyed reading it ❤️

So long for now!

-Shownu ❤️