7 - Jooheon!

⚠️ Smut warning! Also needles and other hospital equipment.

---------------------------

Jooheon looks over to his side, seeing his best friend Changkyun sitting next to his bed, fast asleep. On his left is his mother.

"Mom? Kyun?" Jooheon croaks. His ribs ache. He looks around, assessing his surroundings more.

His body is lying down on a cot, arms punctured by needles connected to IVs. Blood and nutrients are traded through the thin tubes, a sight Jooheon didn't want to stare at too long.

"Kyun?" Jooheon tries again. The younger male stirs, rubbing his eyes. He looks over at Jooheon, a smile spreading across his sharp features.

"You're awake! Oh god, I really thought you had-Jooheon!" Changkyun hugs Jooheon tightly.

"Ribs!" Jooheon squeaks. Changkyun pulls back, and Jooheon laughs.

"Only kidding. I'm okay. Just a little aching. How-how long was I here?" Changkyun furrows his brow.

"A week, I think. You've been in a coma." Changkyun says, making a worried face.

"You talked a lot in your sleep. You said my name and somebody named "Hyunwoo" a lot. What were you dreaming about?" Changkyun asks, combing Jooheon's hair with his fingers, combing the tangles out completely and repeating it soothingly.

Jooheon's heart stops.

"What? That was a dream?" Jooheon whispers, shocked. His teeth come down to bite his plump lower lip, and Changkyun nods slowly.

Has he always found Jooheon this...pretty?

"Joohoney?" Changkyun asks gently. Jooheon locks eyes with the younger, who is instinctually leaning forward to close the gap between the men's lips.

"I love you-" Changkyun breathes, pressing his lips to Jooheon's. Climbing over the side of the hospital cot, Changkyun rests his soft ass on Jooheon's growing erection, deepening the kiss.

Jooheon tangles his fingers in Changkyun's hair, dark bangs falling around his wrists. Changkyun's teeth come down to graze Jooheon's lip, allowing the older to slide his tongue into Changkyun's mouth.

Both men are making small noises, restricted moans and whimpers as they roam their fingertips over each other. Jooheon runs his hands up Changkyun's shirt, fingers trailing up and over each ab. Jooheon loves Changkyun's body. Everything about it.

Jooheon's mom had woken up from the sound of Jooheon's squeak when Changkyun bounced a little bit, and her jaw is dropped, seeing the intimacy of the men.

"This is a hospital! Boys!" She whisper-shouts. They break their lip lock finally, pressing foreheads together.

"I love you too, Kyun." Jooheon gasps softly.

.

.

.

Once Jooheon had been discharged, the first thing he did was call Hyunwoo. Screen illuminating his face in the dreary, rainy day, Jooheon presses his contacts, dialing the older man.

"Sohn Hyunwoo speaking." Jooheon smiles.

"Hey, Shownu."

"Joohoney! Oh, god I wanna hug you so bad." Hyunwoo says, and Jooheon can hear his gloves snap around his wrists.

"So. How have you been?" Hyunwoo asks. Jooheon sighs, running his hands through his hair.

"Was it really a dream?" Jooheon asks. Silence on the line. Hyunwoo wants to hug Jooheon, tell him everything is okay, but the words choke up in his throat.