The First of Many

I finally get home and lie down. I think about the day and how slowly it went. Suddenly a strange pain makes my head feel weird and the room starts to spin. I try to sit up but it just makes the dizziness worse. Until it just stops. I received a message from Shelby and Maddi
Shelby- Hey going to be home late tonight see you when I get back love you x
Maddi- Hey, picking up food for a movie night tonight.

I put my phone down as a throbbing pain starts coursing through my body. Sadly, no one is home so I have to stick this out alone. I try to stand but fall as soon as my feet hit the floor then suddenly nothing. All I can see is nothing. I suppose sleep sounds nice.

Time Skip

When I wake up I'm in the middle of the forest with my clothes torn. Great, now I have to walk all the way home. I see an older woman coming towards me. She has short fiery hair and chocolate-brown eyes. Her smile is warm and welcoming. She has a motherly stance.

As she draws near she says "Fear not young pup. You're safe. Now what is your name?" I look up at her and stutter out "Rhiannon or Rhea." She chuckles lightly "Well Rhea, I am Tatiana, the Alpha of these parts of California." She hugs me and instead of pulling away I can't help but hug her tighter it's almost as if I have been yearning for this my whole life. "Now, how did you get here?" She asks me "I don't know, All I know is one night I'm bitten by something and then the next night I wake up in the middle of the woods." I can see her thinking to herself. "Let's get you to my pack's home."

She leads me to a mini-mansion in the middle of the woods here I see children playing outside and some grown-ups watching them. They see Tatiana leading me and I can see the concern that crosses their face. She brings me into the kitchen where I wait whilst she speaks to the adults.
After a few minutes, she comes back in and says "Let's take a walk." She says I nod and follow her. "If you don't mind walking in the way of the city. I kind of have to get to work." She chuckles and says "Don't worry we can walk that way."
We walk for a few minutes before she says "Do you know what's happening?" I look up and say "I think so" She smiles and says "Pup, you were bitten by a rogue Alpha. You're one of us now a werewolf." I look at her and she says "But don't worry you have a place in my pack if you wish for it." I smile before asking "What about my job and my sisters?" I look at her hoping she doesn't forbid me from seeing my family. "Don't worry pup. As long as you don't tell humans of our existence you may come and go as you please. However, you may tell the one who I can tell you is loyal to through and through. I believe her name is Maddi." I look up at her "How did you know?" She smiles and says "Not only as an alpha but as both a mother and grandmother I know."
I smile as she hugs me. "Then I would be honoured to be a member of your pack." She smiles as we reach the city I can see the museum. "Then I hope to see you at the pack barbecue tonight." She hugs me one last time before we go our separate ways.

I walk into the museum and am greeted by Miss Morgan's "You're late." I roll my eyes at her and walk over to Shelby where she asks "Where were you last night?" I can't tell her the truth "I went to stay with a friend cause you said you weren't going to be home until late. Why was that?" Shelby looks like she's panicking for a moment "We had a welcome dinner for the new employees." Wait, what? "Why wasn't I invited?" She looks down before looking at me and saying "Employees who can go on digs, sorry." Oh, I can't wait to get off tonight and go somewhere I feel like I belong because here I'm an outcast. But first I need to tell Maddi.