A New Ally

Rhea's POV
It's finally break and I can approach Maddi and tell her what's been happening. "Hey. You get ice cream now we're on break." She smiles and says "yeah, sure." We walk over to the ice cream van and get an ice cream tub each. One scoop of double Rocky Road for Maddi and one scoop of rainbow cookie dough. We walk through the park and sit down.
I go to speak but Maddi beats me to it. "What's wrong? I can tell something has been bothering you." I sigh "Something happened to me the night I got lost." She gives me a nod signalling to continue. "I'm a werewolf." She looks at me funnily as if asking for proof. I close my eyes and flash the gold colour at her. "How? How did this happen?" I sighed and told her everything Tatiana told me. She hugs me so tight it could rival Koda's. "Thank you for telling me." I laugh before remembering "Oh there's a pack barbecue tonight. Tatiana says you're more than welcome to join." She laughs and says "Sounds like fun. Now let's go before Miss Morgan tells us off for taking too long."

We head back and finish the rest of our shift. It was just the two of us as everyone else went off on a dig. We finished up and headed to the pack mansion. When we arrive I see Tatiana waiting for us. I get out of the car walk over and hug her. She then walks over to Maddi and says "Hi Maddi, I'm Tatiana it's lovely to meet you, my dear." She gives Maddi the same hug and we all walk out to the back and start the barbecue.

Time skip to the end of the barbecue

We're finally ready to go. I've had an amazing night. I'm so pleased I can share this with Maddi. I only wish I could share it with Shelby too. "Don't worry the time will come when you find yourself able to trust your other sister with the truth." I turn to see Fenrir, Tatiana's mate and husband. "How do you know?" He smiles "I'm an old man. I've seen this happen many a time and it's always worked out in the end." I nod and smile at him before meeting Maddi at the car. Before I get in I hear Hunter yell "Remember Saturday. You are welcome to join in on training." I smile and yell back "Sounds fun."
We drive home talking about how much fun that was and soon as we get home I fall straight to sleep in my bed.