Chapter 1 The Island Of Sodor

Thomas...

Thomas.....?

I'm still here... You won't get rid of me...

Not that easily at least...

Thomas was panting a little, he felt like he couldn't move. He was in an area of black. 'Not this again....' Thomas worriedly thought. He felt cold wind slam into his body. The wind was howling, it felt strange. It felt weird.

I still need this dimension's energy... And no matter how many times you try to stop me, I'll always be back

Thomas could see a dark figure in the darkness of this area, in front of him.

He then felt the ground shake. He gasped at the feeling, it felt like the whole area was vibrating. The darkness went away. Reveling him to be in Toronto. His home. Nerraw appeared in the air. "Why are you here? Get away from me!" Thomas yelled. Nerraw smirked, then vanished.

Thomas could see the CN tower in the distance. But what happened next, made him very shocked. The CN tower collapsed and fell over. "W-What?!" He gasped. There was nothing he could have done, he had to watch the tower fall, and destroy the Skydome. "No! Not the skydome!" Thomas yelled.

The tall skyscrapers on the horizon started to glitch. Thomas had no idea what was happening. All he knew was that it looked freaky. The glitching started to move through the buildings until it came up directly to the area where Thomas was. The buildings were probably about 20 miles from where he was, but the glitching moved quickly throughout the land. It stopped just by his feet. The ground opened out like there was an earthquake. The grass didn't look like grass anymore. It looked like colorful glitching fabrics of strands, that were shape-shifting. Thomas got control of himself at this moment and backed away.

But there was nowhere he could go. As too, the area behind him was also being destroyed. The only part intact was the spot of grass he was standing on. The buildings in the distance were shifting and glitching like they were going in and out of existence. Buildings were disappearing and reappearing, all while looking like a glitching mess.

The noise of all of this was also extremely loud. It sounded like the universe was screaming in pain. The ground started to shake again. "Oh shit!" Thomas gasped. The spot of grass he was on, was now starting to wither away. He had nowhere to go. The ground gave out. Thomas fell into what seemed to be an endless void.

***

Thomas gasped awake, he still felt like he was shaking. The area was still vibrating. "Ahh!" He gasped. "T-Thomas!? Woah, calm down!" He heard his father say. Thomas looked around to get his senses together. He was on a plane.

The same plane he left from Toronto in. He blinked, then looked out the window. The sun was almost rising. You could see the faint glow from the horizon of the Atlantic Ocean. Thomas blinked, then looked over at his dad.